• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Yet another sexy Teacher caught giving it up to her Students / Real Life Teachers fucking Students

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
the feminist rape culture warriors deliberately ignore women rapists and pedophiles

:thumbsup:

The fellow (from Pennsylvania?) who introduced a Louisville slugger to a female teacher's head, after she molested his son and some soft-hearted judge turned a blind eye... I won't say that violent revenge is the right answer. But I will say this: she won't do that again. That much I can guarantee. Just a shame that he had to pull time for doing what he did.

Fucked up people, who use positions of authority to take advantage of kids (female or male) for their own depraved sexual desires, are pieces of shit. People can spin it any way they want, make up whatever rationalizations they want. The bottom line is, in order to have a semi-functioning society going forward, we need young people in school to learn... not to learn to satisfy the sexual desires of adults. The fact that some adolescents mature at different ages than others doesn't mean a thing. We can't give standardized tests to determine who has what mental or emotional age. Are the ages within the various state or national laws somewhat arbitrary? Yes. But I'm of the belief that there is no harm done if a law says that you have to keep your hands off of 15 year old girl or boy. And the fact that [NOBABE]the kid[/NOBABE] might want to enter into this sordid relationship means nothing either. One rule that applies to every adolescent is this: they're all dumbasses. When you're 13-16, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground... you just think that you do.

:thumbsup:

The fellow (from Pennsylvania?) who introduced a Louisville slugger to a female teacher's head, after she molested his son and some soft-hearted judge turned a blind eye... I won't say that violent revenge is the right answer. But I will say this: she won't do that again. That much I can guarantee. Just a shame that he had to pull time for doing what he did.

Fucked up people, who use positions of authority to take advantage of kids (female or male) for their own depraved sexual desires, are pieces of shit. People can spin it any way they want, make up whatever rationalizations they want. The bottom line is, in order to have a semi-functioning society going forward, we need young people in school to learn... not to learn to satisfy the sexual desires of adults. The fact that some adolescents mature at different ages than others doesn't mean a thing. We can't give standardized tests to determine who has what mental or emotional age. Are the ages within the various state or national laws somewhat arbitrary? Yes. But I'm of the belief that there is no harm done if a law says that you have to keep your hands off of 15 year old girl or boy. And the fact that [NOBABE]the kid[/NOBABE] might want to enter into this sordid relationship means nothing either. One rule that applies to every adolescent is this: they're all dumbasses. When you're 13-16, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground... you just think that you do.

where can i find the news story

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
where can i find the news story

I'm not sure now. I've been here for about 8 years, so I guess I read it a good 10+ years ago. I posted about it not long after I got here and I might have had a link in that post. Some tender ass white knight took issue with my original post, accusing me of being a "misogynist". Yeah, call out a piece of shit female teacher for diddling a kid (who wound up in therapy) and I'm the bad guy.

I had a suggestion for that poster too: :suicide:

DuanCulo

Staff member

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
How stupid are these teachers to think those boys aren't going to brag to their friends. Add to that, how many times can these boys have "private lessons" without mom or dad seeing a red flag?

DuanCulo

Staff member

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Where were they when I was in school....

Back in my highschool in ~1979, there was an english teacher that also had our class. A VERY sexy MILF, as we call them these days. Always flirting with pupils. One monday, she was gone from our school, along with her husband, who taught there, too.

I suspect there was at least one lucky student.

DuanCulo

Staff member
Back in my highschool in ~1979, there was an english teacher that also had our class. A VERY sexy MILF, as we call them these days. Always flirting with pupils. One monday, she was gone from our school, along with her husband, who taught there, too.

I suspect there was at least one lucky student.

Sounds about right!