• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
DropKickYankee, I have done the same over and over but Violet is such a Homebody.....How I wish we could get them together? I offered "FREE" travel too but to no avail... Bummer!

Playboy should really just make her a Playmate of the month.
I agree and they still might, but I'm not counting on it. Playmates are traditionally their discoveries and not established models, plus look how long they took to make her a cybergirl.:dunno:

I agree and they still might, but I'm not counting on it. Playmates are traditionally their discoveries and not established models, plus look how long they took to make her a cybergirl.:dunno:

She was actually a cybergirl (or something with Playboy, a college special I think?) for Playboy before she got implants and under her real name.

She was actually a cybergirl (or something with Playboy, a college special I think?) for Playboy before she got implants and under her real name.
Gisele's augmentation was when she was 19, if memory serves, a while ago now. I don't recall seeing her in PB that far back but the point remains that it's been a long time between her appearances for them, though her charms have been there for all to see the whole time on her various sites.:)
I'd like to see her get a PMotM nod simply because of what it would mean to her personally. :hatsoff: We'll just have to cross our fingers and hope they see the light. :logic: