• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

I hate to sound like a dick, guys, but Gisele has requested we only link stuff from her current site GotGisele.com.

It's no hair off me one way or another, be we can all agree we want her to keep posting and also contributing to this board and thread, no?:tinhat::hybrid:

How about we give the magnificent lady some consideration here and go along with it? She's worth it.:tongue::tongue::tongue:

The fact is that this thread has BOTH names/websites in its title. And many of Gisele's previous photos are out there, still around and accessible. I would like to be able to see photos from both, don't see what's the issue here.

The fact is that this thread has BOTH names/websites in its title. And many of Gisele's previous photos are out there, still around and accessible. I would like to be able to see photos from both, don't see what's the issue here.
I was just white-knighting a bit, I guess. She HAS requested we don't post the LoveGisele stuff anymore.
I just don't want to see her blow off the thread over it. It's so nice when she drops in with samples of her new stuff and lets on a bit what she's up to.;)

On another subject, the Red Dress gallery is pretty cool, but I wish some of the photos wouldn't be framed or cropped to eliminate her face. It's such a waste to do that. :dunno:

any new lesbo stuff comin soon !??? : (

sid-sexy

Banned

GotGisele.com is one of my favorite solo sites ever.
Gisele has moved into all time great status in my book.

so gisele, random question. do you have any issues because of your big breasts, such as back problems?

sid-sexy

Banned

so gisele, random question. do you have any issues because of your big breasts, such as back problems?

Her big breast definitely give me WRIST problems. :banana:

Will her chatsessions with Violet be archived so some of us unfortunate people who missed it can enjoy it?

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Will her chatsessions with Violet be archived so some of us unfortunate people who missed it can enjoy it?

I believe it was archived on both Gisele and Violet's site(s). If not, we do have those archives and I can check on them but I'm pretty sure we got em up :)