• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

Anywhoooo... my view on the topic is of course this.. I have nothing at all against those who choose to do more hardcore scenes.. It would not only be hypocritical to judge those who are in the same industry as myself.. but that being said, I personally just have no desire to share my intimate moment on camera ;) Not to mention I am a horrible actress! I feel to do a HC scene requires a level of interaction I could not produce with camera people and strangers watching ..

Does this rule out more girl/girl as well? The vid from LoveGisele of you and Diamond James was really hot, yet not really hardcore.

Trevesty

Banned

http://www.***************/videos/got-gisele-member-chat-preview-3981.html

:lovecoupl Oh my God !!! There is a perfect girl on my screen !! :lovecoupl

Can you imagine having this to come home to?

http://fap2babes.com/galleries/grabbed/got-gisele-leather-dress/got_gisele_leather9_big.jpg

I imagine it's something like this:

"Hey baby I'm home. I'm...(*pausing with mouth agape wonder*)...What's with all the sugar plum fairy's and stockings hung by the chimney with care?...Is it Christmas morning again?...But how can that be? We've had Christmas 6 times this week alone; we've had Christmas on the kitchen table and twice on the floor ...Well of course I'm happy, I'm thrilled! It's Christmas!...What's that?...Oh, I couldn't possibly...well I shouldn't...alright, maybe just one present."

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

Can you imagine having this to come home to?

http://fap2babes.com/galleries/grabbed/got-gisele-leather-dress/got_gisele_leather9_big.jpg

I imagine it's something like this:

"Hey baby I'm home. I'm...(*pausing with mouth agape wonder*)...What's with all the sugar plum fairy's and stockings hung by the chimney with care?...Is it Christmas morning again?...But how can that be? We've had Christmas 6 times this week alone; we've had Christmas on the kitchen table and twice on the floor ...Well of course I'm happy, I'm thrilled! It's Christmas!...What's that?...Oh, I couldn't possibly...well I shouldn't...alright, maybe just one present."

i think id just stand in the doorway staring. shed probably get pissed at me because id be letting bugs in

Gisele, if you don't mind. Can you tell me/us something about your personal sexpreferences? Like what's your fav position, if your ever done anal, weirdest/funniest/sexiest/craziest experiences and how do like most pleasing a man? If you have any additions you'd like to tell, please!

Is there a pic where we can clearly see the asshole :) ?? I'd like to enjoy the view!

From France !

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

Just some pics I took this week on my BlackBerry ;) Hope yall are having a great Monday!!
xoxo
Gisele

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

Gisele, if you don't mind. Can you tell me/us something about your personal sexpreferences? Like what's your fav position, if your ever done anal, weirdest/funniest/sexiest/craziest experiences and how do like most pleasing a man? If you have any additions you'd like to tell, please!

Well I am sure we can all relate when I say my favorite positions, preferences etc all depend on what mood I am in :) Off the top of my head my favorite probably is good ol missionary and doggie... nothing more intimate and sexy then kisses on the neck , eye contact and that interaction missionary allows you to have.. Doggie is just the best angle for the perfect penetration and dominance :D

I will be the first to admit I am a huge giver more than a receiver so oral is at the top of my list when wanting to please the man I am with ;)

Obviously sex is amazing in all aspects.. so nothing too special ever has to be done to make the mood "right" .. baby oil, kinky and or sensual lingerie never hurt.. and dirty talk is always on the agenda <3