• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

fuck you have the nicest body is ridiculous ahah like so fit but really really curvy at the same time its insane, oh and the phone pics are my favourite i love the amatuerness of it lol anyways keep em up :)

Well I am sure we can all relate when I say my favorite positions, preferences etc all depend on what mood I am in :) Off the top of my head my favorite probably is good ol missionary and doggie... nothing more intimate and sexy then kisses on the neck , eye contact and that interaction missionary allows you to have.. Doggie is just the best angle for the perfect penetration and dominance :D

I will be the first to admit I am a huge giver more than a receiver so oral is at the top of my list when wanting to please the man I am with ;)

Obviously sex is amazing in all aspects.. so nothing too special ever has to be done to make the mood "right" .. baby oil, kinky and or sensual lingerie never hurt.. and dirty talk is always on the agenda <3

Well thank you, i love you for being so open about it:)
And did you ever try having anal sex?
love

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

ive tried when i was tipsy on wine, but just hurts too bad the next morning lol.. i dont mind playing around with fingers etc but full on penetration is not my cup of tea :)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Just some pics I took this week on my BlackBerry ;) Hope yall are having a great Monday!!
xoxo
Gisele

I actually like your "amateur" pictures more than the pro shoots - they just seem more natural. Very nice!

P.S. Are there any more car shoots in your near future?

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

yup!! car shoots are always going to be frequent on my site :)

What do you guys think is her hottest video/shoot?

@Gisele, Do you have a boyfriend? If not, how often do you have sex than? Or ain't you that easy? And what do you think is your hottest/wildest/naughtiest set/video?
Love

Gisele,
Of course its up to you whether to go hardcore or not, but still:) - I think many will be kind of disapppointed if this industry manipulates you and turns into a soulless toy. I see that even in this very thread some people already treat you like that, and its definitely not cool.
You ve managed to find your own place, and you look kickass when both nude and have something on you:D
Think of it:)
Kind regards,
iq20cm

ive tried when i was tipsy on wine, but just hurts too bad the next morning lol.. i dont mind playing around with fingers etc but full on penetration is not my cup of tea :)

sounds like u need someone like me who has a small weiner...err i mean great personality

Never say never.. but for now my passion and true joy is Nude modeling with a side of naughty play during cam shows ;) Interaction, seduction and the art of nude modeling is what turns me on the most, and those who follow me I hope are intrigued as well <3

Damn right. Everyone have stuff that turns him/her more on. For some people is more hardcore, for other is more the seduction. So enjoy the one you like, and there is a lot of models that go more for one part or other.

For me, what turns me more is seduction, and i can tell that you rock in that department :)

pic of tha day...

I miss the Fishnet Queen shows :)