• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

Have to agree with you guys, that is a perfect pic

IMO, Gisele looks so much sexier when she is NOT bumping and grinding. The above set is a perfect example.

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

awwwww see this is why i love yall.. appreciating the simple pics rather than the usual sexy shots .. ;)

Not sure if the corset wins... my boobs win...or if yall do??
:D

To be honest Gisele your corset and boobs win IMO - But we all win when you post such sexy pics!

awwwww see this is why i love yall.. appreciating the simple pics rather than the usual sexy shots .. ;)

O.M.G.!!! :eek: ... Mamasita, ... You are so beautiful!!!. :thumbsup: :o

You don't look like you are wearing much...... in the way of makeup in those shots, very pretty. As for who won in the battle between your corset and boobs, I'm certain that we did! :D

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

hehehe good observation :) mascara and bronzer was the only makeup in those pics

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

:eek: :eek:
Flawless. Looks like I might have to change my avatar picture

wow thats amazing your boobs are actually so massive that the corset wont even clasp lol, oh and you look incredibly sexy with no makeup you should do more stuff like this, you have a ridiculously pretty face :)

I'm pretty sure that everyone wins! Lovely pics, Gisele. Classy and sexy.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Guys!! In case you haven't noticed the advertisments over the past few weeks...on Monday there will be a raffle for 1 year to Got Gisele's official site + $75 in credits to On Her Cam and Abbie just threw in a custom video from your favorite OHC girl! In addition, there will be 2 sets of $50 in credits raffled off as well!

You'll be able to purchase tickets with your MyFreeOnes points! Here's the thread with the discussion! http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?p=4664305&posted=1#post4664305