• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

WTF - car insurance company liable for a STI contracted while having "back seat" activities

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
:LOL: -- Is Missouri a place where "monkeypox" is prevalent? Yes, I'm trying to tie two threads together. :p

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
That's incredible. I mean, I know the policy holders will end up paying for every penny, through rate hikes, and it is wrong that they lost such an outrageous claim, but I'm kinda glad a big insurance company got there poop chute plowed for a change. Honestly, I'm also glad because it's Gieco. One of their policy holders slammed into my tractor one day on the road, minor scratch or 2 on my truck, but a nasty gauge out of a steer tire. D.O.T. regs required it be changed, and it was, but it wasn't considered normal ware and tare, so we were charged part, and labor, about $450 bucks total. They flat out refused to pay, even though the police report clearly put the blame on the other person. She crossed into my lane, and hit me hard enough to shove a lightly loaded semi up onto the curb. I thought I lost a tire, or an axle snapped. The cop saw the debris field was entirely in my lane. They just refused to acknowledge it was their clients fault. One of the owners, is also a lawyer, and told my boss to pay for it, the cost to recoup the money, would cost more then the tire. I just wonder how long the law suite that the insurance company files against the policy holder will take, because you know they will try anything, and everything to get that cash back. They'll sue his medical insurance, her medical insurance, and likely their home owners, if they have it.

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Frankly, I'm shocked GEICO lost in an arbitration. I can see a jury buying some bullshit argument, but having an arbitrator do so is bizarre.

I find this funny though:
The insurance company appealed to the courts on several grounds, claiming that the process denied it the ability to have its day in court. The company's appeal was denied on all points.

The entire reason for the arbitration clause is avoiding the court system. :LOL:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Well why do you think the Government is so screwed up? All the politicians have law degrees. They screwed up the justice system, now they're after the world.

Reactions: sj1