• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would You Share Your Wife?

Once again, everyone has a different definition of cheating, which means that you should take the statistics from these "reliable" resources with a huge grain of salt.

Here is a huge example of why you need to digest these stats with a grain of salt...

I wasn't relying on any of those as legitimate sources. I'll use peer-reviewed studies such as the one I posted in response to Imagine's post.

With respect to the last source you posted (the Master's thesis), we get no information about how the research was conducted (esp. the methodology, whether it had any control group, whether it was peer reviewed, etc.). Without seeing the thesis itself, I'd be suspect about her findings.

Heh, you're an interesting one, I'll give you that. I'm not sure if I should curse at you or ask you out.

LOL! Sorry. I think.
lurk.gif

I've talked about sharing her with another man and who she would choose. But that's as far as it would go. I could never go through with it in this particular relationship. In the past, with other girls, sure but not with someone I'm engaged to or married to.

Same thing with MFF.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I would never share my wife, ever. I know that there are people out there that are all about "open" relationships, but...fuck that. When I get married, I want my wife to be dedicated to me and only me, as I will be dedicated to her and only her.

:thumbsup:

Personally, I know more women than men who have cheated. The only reason people say that men cheat more is because that's what society will have you believe.

"Men are pigs". "Men just want one thing". "Men want to have sex with as many women as possible". That's society talking...not reality.

I agree. women cheat as much or more than men. All men are not "pigs" and not all men want to have sex with many different women. It's all a lie.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I've talked about sharing her with another man and who she would choose. But that's as far as it would go. I could never go through with it in this particular relationship. In the past, with other girls, sure but not with someone I'm engaged to or married to.

Same thing with MFF.

I think we all know who she would choose. :wave2:

R

RogueAlan

Hell no.
the fact that stories about women who cheat or are forced to cheat & somehow suddenly find themselves nymphomaniacs doesn't mean it'd happen in real life... that's the typical male response to living in homes where women make most of the decisions, ESPECIALLY when it's acceptable to have sex... the entire reason Bram Stoker's 'Dracula' was & remains a well read novel & often imitated cinematic delight...

what's to gain in 'sharing' anyway? your wife finds out someone has skills/ equipment you don't, to your detriment, decides two at once is better even if others skills/ equipment aren't 'better' or doesn't like it & wonders thereafter if your real goal was to get her to 'share' you with her girlfriend... no winning scenario there...

a buddy did have a 3some as the 'added cock' in college... he said the boyfriend suddenly changed his mind in mid 'sharing' & then was peeved that his girlfriend wanted to keep going, trying to take it out on my buddy. & i don't imagine that's a particularly fun situation to find yourself trying to defend yourself or beat a hasty retreat.

so while Jeff Foxworthy is right... getting married for sex is like buying a jumbo jet for free peanuts... I'm not interested in sharing what i've got. i'll just look at the pictures of the sexy young things prancing around starkers & reading stories about women discovering the 'pleasure they've been missing' thank you very much!

slowhand

Closed Account
Hell No.

There is no way that I would share my wife or girlfriend with anyone.