• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would any of you guys have Sex with a Shemale ?

• Yes:

Votes: 1,350 42.2%
  • No:

Votes: 1,517 47.4%
  • Only if I was Drunk and nobody found out.

Votes: 383 12.0%

• Total voters

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Why oh why is this thread still up? And 20 pages long in less than a month!!! :eek:

:wtf: is going on??? :dunno:

no no no...and no.... i would not

I dont know how you would even tell or care before you got in the panties

**EDIT**

Last edited by a moderator:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Mr. Free Speech :) seems to have a problem with people discussing hot shemales. Maybe if enough senior members keep complaining, people will stop loving shemales :tongue:

Gee - that will teach me to be sarcastic....:rolleyes:

Fox....I don't recall my last post stating that this thread should be closed and those in favour of sex with she-males carted off by the mods to Guantánamo Bay detainment camp.

If your post was intended to be humourous, then I'm sorry if I've misinterpreted it, but please don't presume to put a spin on my comments.....

xxaru

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
You know... the sad thing is that a lot of these "Shemales" look better than a lot of 100% REAL girls out there. These girls nowadays should be flat out ashamed of themselves that a man can turn himself into a woman, and look better than her in her own shit!!!

I'm one of the 63% of people that have said no so far- I just don't get the attraction. Maybe the shemales have had enough done to them to make them look a bit feminine, but even without the 'something extra' they're still not do-able!

Not even drunk.

No, not my thing!!! I like real gals with Boobies & Pussy!!! :hatsoff:

And YES Vanity looks very hot in the bikini, but when I'd find out whats down below, even after seeing those Boobies, I'd be Good-Bye!!!

Last edited:
Lmao.

hell fucking no.

If you voted yes, then you probably a closet homo.
Not gay bashing or anything, you are free to do anything you want and I have nothing against homosexuals.