• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst film you have ever seen?

For me it is that ship film posiden:fight:

2001: A Space Odyssee (or however you spell it).

What the hell was that about?:confused:

2001: A Space Odyssee (or however you spell it).

What the hell was that about?:confused:

Yeah, for one of the best movies ever made, it really sucked haha!

I guess you have to be trippin' to enjoy that POS movie.

Wing Commander

I remember seeing this while I was a teenager. It was so bad that people literally ignored it by standing up and talking to each other. No one was even watching it. Everyone was making fun of it.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
I guess you have to be intelligent to enjoy that POS movie.

/fixed.

;)

I know it's just your opinion that 2001 sucked, but usually the only people that don't like it are the ones who can't understand it.

I might be wrong, and maybe it is really shit... But number 79 on Imdb's top 250 list tells me it isn't.

youwanttoshagme

Closed Account
2001 is one of the best films ever made. It still looks fantastic all these years on. I'd much rather watch it again and again and again then some of the space movie crap they churn out now.

I don't think anyone could produce a movie like that now without being compared to it.

2001 is one of the best films ever made. It still looks fantastic all these years on. I'd much rather watch it again and again and again then some of the space movie crap they churn out now.

I don't think anyone could produce a movie like that now without being compared to it.

That is something I have said for a long time.I don't think any sci-fi movies made since has been nearly as good.And with all the advances with computer graphics and such that hard is to beleive but you need more than graphics I guess is the answer.And for anyone who is having a hard time understanding what 2001 was about I would reccomend the book which explains it.It is a deep movie with meaning.Things like Star wars don't even begin to compare.

georges

Staff member
ace ventura was a real piece of shit. The worst one, I have ever seen.

But that looks so bad it could be entertaining... I love B-movies like that.

Same here ,so bad there good in some cases!:thumbsup:

And I love the aliens outfit,an apes costume with a space helmet.:1orglaugh

/fixed.

;)

I know it's just your opinion that 2001 sucked, but usually the only people that don't like it are the ones who can't understand it.

I might be wrong, and maybe it is really shit... But number 79 on Imdb's top 250 list tells me it isn't.

haha...that's considered libel, you know?

Date Movie, it was the start of all of the recent comedy bombs.

true...that and epic movie...disgusting...and I usually like spoofs!

I know there was a list a while back of what some called worst ever movies.This was near the top as I remember.

Robot Monster trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMN5zgEZg-8

that looks like a movie that the Mystery Science Theater 3K guys can easily destroy with jokes.

Last edited by a moderator:

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Date Movie, it was the start of all of the recent comedy bombs.

I recon Scary Movie was the start. Even though the first was ok, it sprouted too many sequels...

I'm sick of all the brain-less spoof movies that Scary Movie started. Completely devoid of any wit or even good slapstick. :mad: