• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

World's largest spitting cobra species found

slowhand

Closed Account
NAIROBI (AFP) - A new giant species of spitting cobra -- about 2.6 metres long and with enough venom to kill up to 20 people in one bite -- has been discovered in Kenya, a study said Friday.

The large brown spitting cobra, initially included under the black-necked spitting cobra species, was discovered at a snake farm in June 2004, but confirmed as a separate species this year.

The black-necked species grows to a maximum two metres, with an average of 1.5 metres, scientists said, making the new species the largest in the world.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/2007120...71207215647;_ylt=AixIkEGk1az_9KR.mJN2qYDq188F

6u6tifa.jpg

NAIROBI (AFP) - A new giant species of spitting cobra -- about 2.6 metres long and with enough venom to kill up to 20 people in one bite --

:eek:

That is the Queen of the Damned...Ann Coulter. She is venomous, angry, and has this nasally, ear-shattering screech in her voice..whenever she appears on Cable News shows.

She comes out with a Republican Manifesto/Democrat Sand Bag "book" every 4 or 5 months.Heck. We're due to hear from her soon, I think...

It's not very efficient to secrete enough venom to kill 20 people each time it bites. After all, you can only bite one person at a time!

Thus, I induct this spitting cobra into my "Mother Nature's Animal Hall of Shame".

It stuff like this that make Kenyans such good distance runners. If i lived there i would run everywhere, got lions, tigers, rhinos, and giant cobras. To hell with stopping.

It's not very efficient to secrete enough venom to kill 20 people each time it bites. After all, you can only bite one person at a time!

Thus, I induct this spitting cobra into my "Mother Nature's Animal Hall of Shame".

Maybe it likes to eat elephants every once in a while. :D

Cool another venomous snake but not the most deadly, i'm wondering when the first person decided to calculate how many people a single bite could kill.
Did they get good money for that day of work?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I would not get anywhere near one of those unless there was a thick glass partition, like with Harrison Ford in Raiders. :D

It stuff like this that make Kenyans such good distance runners. If i lived there i would run everywhere, got lions, tigers, rhinos, and giant cobras. To hell with stopping.

:rofl: