• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I can't believe I missed out again! Larss you lucky devil with two wins well done you. Sure when I voted for the 3rd of march there was only one possibly two names for that date. ; ( guess there's alway the lottery to try lol

He's not done! New batch announced!

Larss, its safe to say, we all hate you :p

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Well done to the 3 winners :) Good to see I made it as a runner up as well...my calculations came good! :-D

congrats to the winners,, Enjoy with freeone gifts....

others don't worry.. take a kiss and lick of my favourite babe ass hole get ready for the next contest!!!:D:hairpull::hairpull:

074T9300b.jpg074T9301b.jpg

Congratulations to all the winners! :party:
Also a big round of applause for Freeones_Adam and everyone else from the site involved with handling the contest. I'm sure quite a bit of work went into all this.

My long streak of losing the Freeones X millionth post contest continues. In the past I've been able to guess within a few hours of the final post time, but I was several days off this time around. Ahh well, I suppose 5 days off isn't too bad considering I placed my guess several months ago.

Here's looking forward to the 10 millionth post. What a milestone that will be for the site!
Putting in my guess for May 11th, 2018 right now! (j/k don't count that) :jk:

I did a count (for something to do) and there are still 125 passes to be claimed!!! This is gonna take another 3 weeks to be completed haha.

Worst even, is the guys who won without having enough posts to claim them! Ouch!

That's true. Oh I let Briana Lee know about getting her six day past and she said this :

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?841127-BrianaLeeVIP-com-My-New-Website!!/page20

Me: Oh I can't to see this since I picked your six month membership in the 9 Million Post Contest (as a runnerup)

Briana: Oh really?! Someone needs to contact me about this so I can send you your pass! Go kick Adam's ass!!

Sorry Adam didn't mean to get your butt kicked(I wasn't going to do it) lol

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
It's gonna take us some time to get all the passes, and you know what they say about patience being a virtue and all ;)

It's gonna take us some time to get all the passes, and you know what they say about patience being a virtue and all ;)

I can wait a few weeks as right now I seriously don't need the distraction. I wanna make full use of the passes when I get them (which means locking myself away in my room for the whole month :p)

Hey, Adam. When will prizes be coordinated on with the different sites / vendors? Do ALL the available prizes have to be claimed first?

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Working on them now :)

There's a webmaster convention a lot of people are at right now, so it won't be too long til a lot of you get your passes. We'll be in touch soon.