• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why White Girls Like Black Dick! (vid)

red birds do red birds.....black birds do black birds.....blue birds do blue birds...sparrows do sparrows.....ducks do ducks..eagles do eagles...crows do crows.....and they dont even have a mirrior.....see the pattern..........god made us all a differnt color for a reason...he could have very easy made us all the same color.....birds fly around...play and get along .....but when its time to mate they mate they own kind.....:wave2:

It must be that Alabama education. :1orglaugh

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
red birds do red birds.....black birds do black birds.....blue birds do blue birds...sparrows do sparrows.....ducks do ducks..eagles do eagles...crows do crows.....and they dont even have a mirrior.....see the pattern..........god made us all a differnt color for a reason...he could have very easy made us all the same color.....birds fly around...play and get along .....but when its time to mate they mate they own kind.....:wave2:

Ah, a man of science, I see. So here's a joke I heard many years ago.

A black sociology professor goes to live with some rednecks to study their lifestyle. After a few years, Cousin Jethro's wife has a black baby. When Cousin Jethro confronts the professor, the professor points to Jethro's herd of sheep and says, "You see that herd of black sheep, Jethro? One of them is white. Nature does that. Understand?"

Cousin Jethro thinks hard and then says, "Uh... OK then. So hows about you don't say nothin' else about that white sheep.... and I won't say nothin' about the black baby. Deal?"

:D

In the version I heard, it was a professor from UVA visiting VA Tech, but I figured that wouldn't make any sense here.

Funny!
Like dogs doing dogs....wait different dogs do different dogs! My Collie just jumped on a Maltese! Oooohhh:rolleyes:

This thread is too funny. Do white guys like black pussy? I say some do! Do Latino guys like Asian pussy, you bet..Asian chicks like....etc!

A lot of women like guys....because they like THAT guy, yeah yeah, some stereotypes, but PLEASE it's gotten silly. The day I like only one kind of guy or type of dick is the day I've become boring and dumb!

:glugglug:
opionions is like assholes.....everyone has one.......deleting this thread. i dont wanna hear it...some of my best friends is not white....but my family portrait is.

It must be that Alabama education. :1orglaugh

that alabama education.....i dont know about that.......but our football team has 13 national titles....how many has okl got?? i mean if they are so educated .......looks like they could come up with a football team :dunno: well 13 after this year ...12 at the moment

Last edited:
that alabama education.....i dont know about that.......but our football team has 13 national titles....how many has okl got?? i mean if they are so educated .......looks like they could come up with a football team :dunno: well 13 after this year ...12 at the moment

Only 7(also the most wins in the modern era and highest winning percentage)....

but we do have 5 Heisman trophy winners. How many does Alabama have?

Only 7(also the most wins in the modern era and highest winning percentage)....

but we do have 5 Heisman trophy winners. How many does Alabama have?

there is no I in team..we have no one man sees that much playing time....however........if one man goes down.......our whole ship dont sink...:wave:

-----------------------OFF Topic----------------------------

If you want to talk modern era(since the end of World War II) Oklahoma has 7 to Alabama's 6. Only Notre Dame has more.

lets take this to the College Football thread.

hummmm thats strange.......wonder why all them hats , shirts, sweats, etc....got 12 national titles??? guess they dumb...but on the other hand...i got things all over my house that says 12 NATIONAL TITLES..... guess they dumb as well.......i gotta look in on this .......i been hearing 12 since 92.....:2 cents:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
opionions is like assholes.....everyone has one.......deleting this thread. i dont wanna hear it...some of my best friends is not white....but my family portrait is.

Anybody in that portrait have to get sheared at least once a year? Hey, I gotta ask.

Baaaaaaah :rofl:

Um...NOOOOOOOOO!!!

:ban:

They mate with thier own kind , because it what Nature tell them to do.

Nature doesn't tell us we human have to mate with our own race.

No you didn't what? I'm African, European, and Native American. Who exactly was I discriminating against?