• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why did you pick your name?

FullMoonWolf

Closed Account
Well...lets see...every time there's a full moon I get insomnia, the hair on my body is pretty thick (except for my back) and I have a fur fetish.

Oh, and I hate cats.

It's where I lived for a long time. I was living in Asia when I signed on and right now I seem to remember another thread exactly like this. Anyhow, I should have been SeoulMan but hey, what can you do, right ?
C'est la vie :hatsoff:

LadyLove said:
I was actually thinking on different lines with your name. :D
I'm a bad bad girl. :o

Actually, I noticed his name for the first time today after reading you...almost related post! :rofl:

member006

Closed Account
4G63 said:
Totally random sequence of numbers and letter. I just pounded the keyboard with my face.

I know, I know *jumps up and down waving her hand*

You have a MITSUBISHI 4G63 WATER PUMP fetish. :)

Big P13 said:
Actually, I noticed his name for the first time today after reading you...almost related post! :rofl:

Posting to him gave me the thread idea. ;)

I used to be an infantryman in the Army. I made sergeant before I got out.

Infantrymen have been known by a variety of names in various armies: Foot soldier, dog face, doughboy, grunt, ape, roughneck.

I don't really look like a soldier today (not untill you caught me swimming and saw my tatttoos maybe). The nick name stayed. Rubbed off on me I guess ;)

cheers,

haha. sweet. Repost!

well, on another MSG board I went under the name Calhoun. which is a character from a graphic novel called "Four Devils, One Hell" in which said person was a sleazy card-shark that hustled people in poker. At the end of the story you come to find out that he secretly gives all of the money that he wins to an orphanage to repent for the guilt he feels over a lost love.

another member whom often disagreed with me calls me in jest, "calpoon." I failed to be insulted, and found it rather funny and appropo for this board when it came time to pick my username.

slowhand

Closed Account
I just thought mine up nothing beind the name. :)