• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why Are So Many Beautiful Blond Teachers Having Sex With Students In School?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
...back in the day both parties knew how to keep their mouths shut.

Kinda sounds like something a Catholic priest would say when asked why he's doing 20 years without parole.

My rule: adults who prey on children are ALWAYS in season, whether they be male or female, attractive or unattractive. And if you witness one of these pieces of shit being beaten or killed, I don't feel that you have any moral obligation to stop the attack. If it's OK for them to tell children to keep their mouths shut and keep a secret after they've molested a kid, I feel that it's OK for me to keep my mouth shut while someone is beating the last breath out of them. Sounds pretty even/Steven to me. :dunno:

Id like to see some pics!

My school didn't really have any hot teacher. There were maybe 3 decent ones. Like if I fucked them, that be awesome. But obviously it never came to that. The girls above me when I was a freshmen were much more attractive!

Spleen

Banned?
Where the hell were these teachers when I was at school?

My drama teacher did used to call me "sexy man"... It was always difficult to stand up for my roles in class as I usually had a raging hard on.

I'm not entirely sure how this topic fits with the board rules.

Discussing underage sex, without the backup of a news source.

Bumping a 6 year old thread with "brunettes rule" ?

I urge all members contemplating posting here to think carefully of the knock on effect if this thread goes south.

Rey C.

Didn't it go south as soon as there was a celebration of child predators and activities that are illegal in most of the United States?

I'm not a mod and don't want to be a mod. But IMO, this thread should have been locked as soon as it was spotted however many years ago.

Honest question here: if this thread had been started by a girl, who had childhood fantasies of having sex with one of her adult male teachers, and then other girls came on talking about how cool it would have been if Mr. Ickeystein had scooped them off their feet out by the swing set during playtime, would this thread still be open? The double standard is very clear to me.

^How is it molestation though? A 16 year old guy knows how to have sex and has probably had it before. He's probably fantasized about giving it to his teacher, and is enjoying the act more than the teacher herself.

I respect your opinion; I just don't quite understand it.

i fucking fantasised about two of my high school teachers, i would have done anything to be able to have sex with them, and i would have kept it secret

oh and to this day, i still want to have sex with them

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
^How is it molestation though? A 16 year old guy knows how to have sex and has probably had it before. He's probably fantasized about giving it to his teacher, and is enjoying the act more than the teacher herself.

I love the double standard here.

Not picking on you - more on society in general.

Hell, even I wish I had a hot teacher to teach me the ropes when I was 16.

That said, no one sees it this way when the 36-year old junior high school teacher is banging their daughter (or for that mater, when their 18 year old daughter decides to post her pictures on this site).

The law say's 18, therefore, it's illegal.
The teacher is in a position of power over the student, therefore it's wrong.
It never happened to me, therefore it's a crying fucking shame. :crying:

But we still have a double standard - and that's fucked up. :2 cents:

I had a math teacher in jr high that was so hot. Italian woman with the hottest legs. I think she knew she had most of us running home to jerk off to her. She would put a chair in front of the class and sit on it. Of course her skirt slid up and exposed those gorgeous legs. One kid pressed the envelope. He went up to her and started massaging her shoulders in front of everyone. She was mad about that. I think she was embarrassed that he did that in front of everyone. If he was smart, he would have done it when he was alone with her!!! Dumb ass!

Rey C.

Fair question, so let's try a substitution technique that a professor used when I was in school.

How is it molestation though? A 16 year old girl knows how to have sex and has probably had it before. She's probably fantasized about giving it to her teacher, and is enjoying the act more than the teacher himself.

See how that wouldn't fly?

What it comes down to is that minors cannot give consent. Generally speaking (in most of the U.S.), they can't buy cars, rent apartments or enter into contracts. And that's all because they cannot (legally) give consent. They cannot give consent because it's thought that they are not yet prepared to realize all of the consequences of their actions. So even if you find a 16 year old girl, who has banged half the guys in her trailer park, if you get caught having sex with her, you will still go to jail. And I am not in favor of gender based, race based or religious based differences in the law. What applies to one applies to all.

Just because minors may want to engage in an activity, that doesn't make it legal or right. If the 16 year old boy gets the 32 year old teacher pregnant, who pays for that? Is he ready to be a father? What happens if she gives him AIDS or VD? Some adults don't have the good sense to think these things through. Minors most certainly do not. 18 is an arbitrary age, chosen by most states for whatever reason. But we cannot allow adults to run wild among the youngsters, so some age has to be chosen. Without the consent of the parent(s), like in the case of that girl who got married to the guy from Lost, we're discussing an illegal activity. And IMO, it's especially bad when it involves a teacher or minister.

Also, see Papgmp's post. :thumbsup:

That was a great post, Rey. I can definitely see things from your perspective after reading that. The only thing I don't quite understand is that I thought the "age of consent" was 16 for sex? :dunno:

Either way, I think the laws are kind of flawed. I don't get how it's "wrong" if a 16 year old girl has sex with a 20 year old guy, but it's "okay" if a 19 year old girl has sex with a 35 year old guy.

I'm not entirely sure how this topic fits with the board rules.

Discussing underage sex, without the backup of a news source.

Bumping a 6 year old thread with "brunettes rule" ?

I urge all members contemplating posting here to think carefully of the knock on effect if this thread goes south.

Honestly, I'm surprised that this thread is still up given all of those details.

Juliuscaesar

Closed Account
Is this a rhetorical question?