• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's the Sexiest Woman in Music?

Who Is The Sexiest Woman in Music?

• Kylie Minogue

Votes: 32 9.8%
  • Britney Spears

Votes: 41 12.5%
  • Christina Aguilera

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • Beyonce

Votes: 55 16.8%
  • Jessica Simpson

Votes: 41 12.5%
  • Janet Jackson

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • None Of The Above

Votes: 104 31.7%

• Total voters
Fergie from the group "Black eyed Peas" recently wowed the crowd in Madison Square Garden here in New York City. Many say she will go somewhere

[Please Note: the attachement in this post has been deleted by moderator Famousbabes]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...
Hell, I like all these bitches except for JJ, but I want to fuck britney so bad that I had to choose her.:bowdown:

Much respect to all the write-ins... Fergie from Black Eyed Peas is hella hot... Alicia Keyes is beautiful... Anastacia is gorgeous (and can really sing)... Shakira is as sexy as they come... but I gotta speak on Shania Twain...

Selling the most records does not make her the sexiest woman in music... most of the people putting her, are not justifying it with anything...

Shania has a pretty face... and that is all... she is skinny and has a flat ass...

She is a hell of a song writer, but not really that great of a singer... she writes the songs that apparently 10 million love to sing, so I'm not knocking her...

But she is not even the hottest chick in her genre...

See, Heidi from Trick Pony... Gretchen Wilson... Chely Wright... the youngest sister from SheDaisy... Carolyn Dawn Johnson... and many more are all far more stunning than Shania... they just don't sell as many records.

its all about Beyonce

have you seen her video me myself and i the song is annoying especially cause my girl used to listen to it when she was mad at me, i put it on mute and she got some ok songs, but in that video was she even wearing a bra cause she was bouncin all over the place

cant believe you didnt put Beyonce or at least Ashanti

I just find it strange when I did a search here in the board there are several threads which mentions stacey ferguson (fergie) as being hot and I was the first to mention her in this thread??:confused: :dunno:

they're all anexcellent choice - but i mean damn, christina really oozes sexyness with your wardrobe and videos, shes my choice. cool poll man!!:nanner:

Just as a side note regarding those that revere Shania Twain, I have an anecdote to tell: I know two people that have met her, on separate occasions, and they said the exact same thing about her, basically that's she a very rotten person that's treats those who work for her with contempt. "Evil bitch," I believe was how one of them put it.

well from that list, christina easy. she is a sexy bitch. but nobody can compare to shakira. :bowdown:

Will Kylie of course! :p

Janet is quite hot too!

What was all this fuss about in January? :D

Dick Hardly said:
For all intents and purposes, Beyonce deserves this title. But we're talking about the music industry, which release a new hot chick every other Tuesday or Thursday. So, that said, I'm giving my vote to Gretchen Wilson. Ofcourse, when her single is no longer charting, there will be someone new.

http://www.gretchenwilson.com/
http://www.gretchenwilson.com/gallery/image/gw_1.jpg
http://www.gretchenwilson.com/gallery/image/gw_8.jpg

GW is hot, but I mean, c'mon..... Terri Clark
Photo_Pain-To-K_300RGB1.jpg

Photo_Pain-To-K_300RGB6.jpg