• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's the Sexiest Woman in Music?

Who Is The Sexiest Woman in Music?

• Kylie Minogue

Votes: 32 9.8%
  • Britney Spears

Votes: 41 12.5%
  • Christina Aguilera

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • Beyonce

Votes: 55 16.8%
  • Jessica Simpson

Votes: 41 12.5%
  • Janet Jackson

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • None Of The Above

Votes: 104 31.7%

• Total voters
I'd ram all of them, but I'd actually make Beyonce breakfast in the morning. Then tag her again, and again, and agin.

Ditch that fool B, and come pay me a visit.

anobody

Banned
aguilera

bet she can grind her pussy good!

You know, I really don't find Beyoncé all that attractive. The only shot of her I've ever liked is the cover of her latest CD.

MightyKrendall said:
You know, I really don't find Beyoncé all that attractive. The only shot of her I've ever liked is the cover of her latest CD.
I take it you have not opened the CD cover and looked at the fold-out? ;)

Hung Lo

Banned
never liked beyonce either. the only black woman i ever found hot was kobe bryants wife.
britney is hot only because she dances like a stripper. i voted for her, even though she has no natural facial beauty whatsoever. she's only sexy onstage.

if she didn't dance i'd vote for

My two choices are Sheryl Crow, she's 41 and still looking hot! and Liz Phair, 37 and what a pair of legs! I've never seen the attraction in Beyonce (her legs are like twigs) used to think Janet was hot, but recently she aint looking too good. Britney and Xtina are a little too overexposed (no pun intended) Kylie's kind of cute, but her face doesn't do that much for me. The other factor is , I gotta like the music, and the fact of the matter is none of the above's music that are the choices here I care for.

Thickalicious, lol. I think the hottest woman in music business today is the lead singer of Evanesence (sp?). She's not gorgeous but she has an awesome voice, she has that gothy look going on, and she's doing her own thing, I think that makes her hot.