• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who would you like to get a blowjob from?

I wouldn't mind ploughing Condoleeza Rice's throat like it was Audrey Hollader's asshole and blowing a load of man chowder in her hair that i'd save up a full week for.

A friends daughter [she's 18, and legal]. I never really took notice of her till the other day when I met her when I was doing a bit of shopping. She came up and said hello and said she had been for an interview for a job a few minutes before hand. I noticed how fit she looked in the clothes she chose to wear to her interview. I looked at her with sexual thoughts in mind, it was weird at first, as I never looked upon her that way before. I have a feeling it wont be the last time either. She has a nice face, lips, boobs, ass, legs. And she is blonde.

A friends daughter [she's 18, and legal]. I never really took notice of her till the other day when I met her when I was doing a bit of shopping. She came up and said hello and said she had been for an interview for a job a few minutes before hand. I noticed how fit she looked in the clothes she chose to wear to her interview. I looked at her with sexual thoughts in mind, it was weird at first, as I never looked upon her that way before. I have a feeling it wont be the last time either. She has a nice face, lips, boobs, ass, legs. And she is blonde.

That's my daughter you asshole. Haha. just kidding. :D

To answer the question: Blake Lively

Rachel Rice [winner of the UK Big Brother 2008]. Fuck all those that didn't like Rachel winning, fuck them up their stupid arses.