• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Even if this thread turns out to be a fake, we all can agree that we all want to fuck her. If you say no your a lier.

She looks greasy to the touch, skin with the texture of boot leather, breasts that are laughably mis-proportioned to her body and she looks like a woman with all the self esteem and sex appeal of a bargain basement street walker.

Remind why I would even want to touch her let alone fuck her?

i uhh...i gotta admit i have mixed feelings about this...id like to say i want to sleep but at the same time i don't....being a virgin(god that is so embarrasing) im not sure i want her to be my first time....

twat36975248664224

Closed Account
i uhh...i gotta admit i have mixed feelings about this...id like to say i want to sleep but at the same time i don't....being a virgin(god that is so embarrasing) im not sure i want her to be my first time....

Nothing to be embarrassed about being a virgin I'm 21 and lost my virginity early this year. And your first time should be preferably with your bf/gf or a crush.

More pics

Attachments

• 12498659.jpg
    12498659.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 272
  • 11605326.jpg
    11605326.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 282
  • 49892347.jpg
    49892347.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 277
thanks i just hope i don' t end up being a 40 year old virgin

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I already raped, sorry; banged your "mom".
Where do you think you came from? Now go say hi to her and see if you can smell any "relatives" of your future siblings on her breath.
Seriously. Stop posting BS and disapear from FO.