• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is you favorite movie monster?

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I don't remember what the movie is called, but there was a gargoyle that came to life. Something about a broken promise or whatever. It was a collection of short scary stories. Anyway, that thing gave me nightmares for days when I was younger!

You're thinking of Tales From The Darkside, where that painter guy sees his friend get killed by a gargoyle. Then, the gargoyle spares his life, only if he never speaks of what he saw and keeps it a secret. But...he didn't keep it a secret. :nono:

Freddy pwns all.

I don't remember what the movie is called, but there was a gargoyle that came to life. Something about a broken promise or whatever. It was a collection of short scary stories. Anyway, that thing gave me nightmares for days when I was younger!

You're thinking of the demon gargoyle from "Tales from the Dark Side- The Movie", which is actually a nice little flick. And I see NOW that Chef beat me to it! :D

jb

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Yeah, in the last 10 minutes, right after he drove away from his wife, they should that that big-ass monster

I must've completely missed that part. When I watched it on DVD, the end was the dude getting out of the car, after he shot all of those people, and then the army people drove by. After that, the credits rolled. I didn't see any monster.

:dunno:

Did I get Punk'd?

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I like the Graboids from Tremors.

I like the Predators but if you can submit your everyday psycopath I'll nominate Otis from The Devil's Rejects. And Baby for best ass! :nanner: