• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who Is The Most Attractive Celebrity You Have Ever Seen In Person?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
For me it's Daisy Fuentes. Weird thing but I never was into her when she was at MTV. I worked as a manager in a supermarket for awhile and was working the far checkstand. Daisy, who I understood was a semi-regular, came in and was ready in line a few checkstands from me. She was amazing looking in person like a real time shampoo commercial coming through. Just stunning with a big smile taking time to be nice to everybody. I just stood there with my drawer open so captivated you could fry an egg on my wiener.

No matter what pictured I looked for she is way better in person.

daisy%2Bfuentes.jpg

daisyfuentes-33-485x730.jpg

Daisy-Fuentes-Self-Assignment-1999-007.jpg

I saw Pope at Vatican window around 2014/2015. And when I was in the U.S. in 2011, I met Mick Blue walking down the street in Silver Spring, Maryland, with his girlfriend. Would you believe that? Out of all the American celebrities, I run into him?!

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
I saw Pope at Vatican window around 2014/2015. And when I was in the U.S. in 2011, I met Mick Blue walking down the street in Silver Spring, Maryland, with his girlfriend. Would you believe that? Out of all the American celebrities, I run into him?!
Is that mean that you find the pope and Mick Blue attractive? ... I could understand Mike but the pope? that guy is over 80! Are you necro? :ROFLMAO:

PS. I think he prefer younger boys, much younger...

I don't know when this took place but Mick Blue has been married to Anikka Albrite since 2014. If she was the woman with him at the time, you could have listed her as an entry to this thread.

Living in Chicago I am blessed with attending WNBA Chicago Sky games with the magnificent Candace Parker
1646842467_589_51-Candace-Parker-Hot-Pictures-That-Are-Sure-To-Make.jpeg

Attachments

• 1646842467_589_51-Candace-Parker-Hot-Pictures-That-Are-Sure-To-Make.jpeg
    1646842467_589_51-Candace-Parker-Hot-Pictures-That-Are-Sure-To-Make.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 99
  • Love
Reactions: sj1
Does Sharon den Adel qualifies as a celebrity ? 'cause I've met her.
And no i'm not talking about seing here while she's performing or even participating to a meet & greet, I'm talking meeting her, in person, 1 on 1

within-temptation-rock-en-france-arras-02.jpg

within-temptation-rock-en-france-arras-24.jpg

within-temptation-rock-en-france-arras-55.jpg