• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who are these ladies?

member469

Closed Account!
BIGTYMERS4X4 said:
I could send you the video but the file is too big. And i researched it on kazaa but i didnt find it. I guess you cannot download it no more. But i have it in my computer, I will take screenshots asap. ;)

send the video here, mine can accept it.. eschultz62@aol.com

eddie62 said:
Have you paid to get into the site, and have sets of their pictures or any vids?

Thanks

no, sorry, but it does look like you can download some videos there which I suspect are the ones floating around onKaZaA

Does anyone still have this video, or any others of theirs for that matter? Pics too, I'm on a mission to get as many of these two as I can.

Will be grateful for any links, pics, vids or even passes for their site.

thanks.

I'll be more than happy to offer up those I already have in exchange

Oop, thought I'd better clarify the statement above, by passes i mean how to get any ones around, not use stolen ones etc, sites that offer passes (legally) are what I'm after (other than their main homesite; any 3rd party sites with them on, etc.)

I actually used to know Racheal, but I haven't talked to her in almost a decade, and she hasn't put new content on her site in about as long. The vids on the site are softcore posing and only about 30 seconds long. Last I spoke to her she claimed to have never done any lesbian stuff, aside from the softcore pictures on the site. She was thinking about trying it last time I talked to her though. I doubt the vids on Kazaa were actually her, but it is possible...I have free and total access to the site if anyone wants to trade for the vid, so I can see for myself, if it really exists. BTW the pictures shown here are about as explicit as the sites content gets.