• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which girls should I hire??? VOTE HER CLOTHES OFF! (#3)

MalloyMartini

Official Checked Star Member
October 2013 casting for Florida – U.S.

Click below for one big pic of all the ladies to choose from:

The Applicants:

Q: Who are you?

I'm Malloy Martin. I'm a photographer and webmaster from Party All-Star, and also solo sites like Bailey Knox, Misty Gates, etc. I'm a former Playboy model, but lately I'm behind the camera.

Q: What are you talking about?

A lot of the girls who apply to model for me have never done any sexy modeling before, and so the pictures they send in will be fashion pics, cellphone pictures, or Instagram, or Facebook pictures. And normally, I'll sort through the pictures I get, try and figure out who looks like a cutie, and then do a test shoot with them, but not necessarily show anyone anything. Up until "Vote Her Clothes Off" started, this process was kept behind closed doors. But you guys like helping me do my job so far, so the open casting continues!

Q: How do I vote?

Right here in this thread. Just post below and tell me the girl you want me to shoot!

Q: Where can I see the pictures you take?

I'll post some here, right after the shoot! And I'll post all of them eventually on partyallstar.

Previous Editions:
Round 1: December, 2012 - Tenessee - The Voting
Round 1: The Winner Shoots! (Brandi, Evie)
Round 2: January, 2013 - Georgia - The Voting
Round 2: The Winner Shoots! (Ali, Gina, Katie)

Macy has a beautiful face and she'd be my top pick.
Andariel would be my second choice, I have a soft spot for red heads and I like that she looks a little shy and reserved.
Finally, I like Renee, she has a down to earth, sexy chick vibe. Not quite a girl next door but a girl who would have talked to me in high school or college (even if she wouldn't have dated me).

Naami, she is beautiful

Renee

Women who know where the Gym is and lift some weight make my heart beat faster than those who don't. Seeing her in workout gear won me over

I'd vote for either Shelby or Andariel. Tough choice, and not sure why, but there's just something about them to me that makes them stick out more than the rest.

wow, you got Renee G? she has a huge ass! would love see that ass in shiny leggings that got stuck between her butts!

Kandie, Amber, and Sylvia... sorry, can't pare it down more without seeing more of them.

wish i had that job!
Best Success, RA