• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which country has the most beautiful women?

which country has the most beautiful women??

• U.s.a

Votes: 74 13.4%
  • Brazil

Votes: 46 8.3%
  • Sweden

Votes: 55 10.0%
  • Czech Republic

Votes: 114 20.7%
  • Russia

Votes: 31 5.6%
  • Italy

Votes: 32 5.8%
  • Spain

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • Thailand

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • India

Votes: 19 3.4%
  • other

Votes: 156 28.3%

• Total voters
I've never been to Finland, but a friend who visited told me the women there are stunning and are mostly blonde. He said a lot colour their hair cos they hate being blonde!

Any Asian country has the most beautiful women.

Forget about American. Have you seen the hogs in the American South?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I'm biased, so i've got to say Sweden.

Las Argentinas, las minas más lindas del Mundo.

Since I like ALL kind of beautiful women, and the mixing of ethnicities is known to improve people's appearance and looks, I would say that Argentinean women are the most beautiful, and I'm talking about common girls, not models.

We have Italians, Lebanese, Koreans, Germans, Ukranians, Chinese, Syrians, French, Spanish, Welsh, Polish, Japanese, Swiss, Native Americans, Vietnamese, Turkish, Portuguese, Jews, Czech, Greek, Armenians, Caboverdians, Australians, Russians, Hungarians, Romanians, Taiwanese, and many many other descendants of different foreign inmigrants. And all making up a mixed blood population, unlike the majority of countries in America, where you might find mostly people with aboriginal features.

Living in some countries were you only can find beautiful girls of one ethnicity, just blondes, just brown-skinned, just East Asian looking, just black, just white... wouldn't be exciting at all.

Countries like United States or Canada, also are "melting pots" producing good looking people. But I think one difference is that their African-American population is quite large, while ours is very few, just a couple of thousand people from Western Africa. Our neighbours from Uruguay and Brazil have many African descendant people.

As an American (Yep, Argentineans are Americans, that's how the whole continent is called) guy who's half Syrian-Lebanese, half Ukranian-Polish and has Spanish as his mother tongue, and who's dated girls of all colours, I pick women from Argentina as the most beautiful. And, plus, they have a Latin attitude;).

well i know there are alot of gorgeous women out there all around the world but i'm a southern U.S country boy who loves the southern angels

It's missing at least an African country in the poll!
I say Mozambique.

Hungary

Facetious

Moderated
I'm a Pole / Swede • American who has yet to visit my blood nations. :(

From what I've seen -

# 1 Czech Rep

I'd like to say Poland and or Sweden, however, they just don't seem to be common in the pages I view. Lots & lots of Czechs to see though :)