• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which country has the most beautiful women?

which country has the most beautiful women??

• U.s.a

Votes: 74 13.4%
  • Brazil

Votes: 46 8.3%
  • Sweden

Votes: 55 10.0%
  • Czech Republic

Votes: 114 20.7%
  • Russia

Votes: 31 5.6%
  • Italy

Votes: 32 5.8%
  • Spain

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • Thailand

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • India

Votes: 19 3.4%
  • other

Votes: 156 28.3%

• Total voters
joe_swe said:
fun facts.. maybe :

http://www.aneki.com/beautiful.html

countries that have won most "Miss World" :

5 titles : Venezuela, India
4 : U.K
3 : Sweden, Netherlands, Jamaica

most "Miss Universe" :

7 titles : U.s.a
4 : Venezuela, Puerto Rico
3 : Sweden

most "Miss World" & "Miss Universe" combined together

9 titles : Venezuela
7 : India
6 : Sweden
5 : Puerto Rico
4 : Netherlands, Finland

Yep, nice to know, number of title may not prove anything but it is an interesting statistics nevertheless, thanx for the data joe!!

Sutty

Banned
Every country has their fair share of beautiful women and i dont think you can say that one country has the right to say they have the most beautiful.

BUT... what i will say is thati have just returned from the Czech Republic and the women there......:hit:

3 Favourite nations for women

Which country has the women of your dreams, 1-3. For instance - Germany, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Australia, Jamaica etc.

Mine:

1. Brazilian
2. Italian
3. Jamaican

jod0565

Member, you member...
Re: 3 Favourite nations for women

I don't remember if I've dreamed of girls from other countries, but America, Canada, and Mexico have beautiful women. Those are the only countries I've set foot in.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

I'd suppose Ireland, Barbados & the Czech Republic have some rather attractive women. But in all honesty, I have no favourite nation as such...

Crystal Klein

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Britain? I cannot agree...those that are in the spotlight, yes, but the rest that is running around is pretty bad...Seriously. All the good ones go to London, and the rest of the country looks pretty ...well, how can I put it diplomatically?...well, not that good :angels:

Czech girls are defenitely number 1, Hungarian number 2, and on number 3 it's probably Rumania, Russia or Bulgaria...
Must be something with the water in the Eastern European States...hehe :thumbsup:

Greece. The most beatiful girls are in Greece.

AngelOfDeath

Closed Account

Crystal Klein said:
Britain? I cannot agree...those that are in the spotlight, yes, but the rest that is running around is pretty bad...Seriously. All the good ones go to London, and the rest of the country looks pretty ...well, how can I put it diplomatically?...well, not that good :angels:

Czech girls are defenitely number 1, Hungarian number 2, and on number 3 it's probably Rumania, Russia or Bulgaria...
Must be something with the water in the Eastern European States...hehe :thumbsup:

:nono: I can't agree with you either! :fight: lol :)

McRocket

Banned
I mean NO offense to anybody; including the person that started this thread.

BUt these are one of those questions that bother me a little because;
a) they cannot be answered. You would have to know all of the women of the world.
and
b) I do not like it when people generalize about types of people of countries in general.

Every country has babes (or potential babes). No one can answer this definitively. No one.

I, myself, PREFER east indian women. Westernized ones especially. They just look SO feminine to me (and I am about as non-east indian looking as you can get - being a WASP).
But I wouldn't dream of saying they are the most beautiful in the world. Just to me.

I agree with Mcrocket. It is just too hard to make an objective observation on a subject that is almost entirely subjective.

My personal preference would be Czech/Hungarian, Latinos, and Asian women, but there are just too many beautiful women everywhere.