• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which "Clueless" girl is your favorite?

Which "Clueless" girl is the hottest?

• Alicia Silverstone

Votes: 25 30.5%
  • Rachel Blanchard

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Stacey Dash

Votes: 39 47.6%
  • Elisa Donovan

Votes: 17 20.7%

• Total voters
I wouldn't call "Clueless" one of my favorite movies or TV shows, but they certainly did have some hot girls. The movie came out in 1995 and the TV show lasted from 1996-1999 with many of the same characters as the movie. There are four actresses that played leading roles in the movie and shows. Which do you think is the hottest? If you don't know any of them, click the links below for a picture.(for the links, I tried getting pictures of them looking like they did in the show)

1. Alicia Silverstone--Cher (in the movie)

2. Rachel Blanchard--Cher (in the TV show)

3. Stacey Dash--Dee (movie & TV)

4. Elisa Donovan--Amber (movie & TV)

Personally, I think Elisa Donovan is the hottest. I love hot, feisty redheads.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I wouldn't call "Clueless" one of my favorite movies or TV shows, but they certainly did have some hot girls. The movie came out in 1995 and the TV show lasted from 1996-1999 with many of the same characters as the movie. There are four actresses that played leading roles in the movie and shows. Which do you think is the hottest? If you don't know any of them, click the links below for a picture.(for the links, I tried getting pictures of them looking like they did in the show)

1. Alicia Silverstone--Cher (in the movie)

2. Rachel Blanchard--Cher (in the TV show)

3. Stacey Dash--Dee (movie & TV)

4. Elisa Donovan--Amber (movie & TV)

Personally, I think Elisa Donovan is the hottest. I love hot, feisty redheads.

Are you crazy?! Your list is short ONE extra hottie: Brittany Murphy!

But anyway, I wouldnt prefer anyone but Stac' Dash. I just have.. a thing for black chicks.

Out of the choices Silverstone for me but Brittany Murphey was my favorite from the movie, she looks like she's lost a lot of weight though.

Are you crazy?! Your list is short ONE extra hottie: Brittany Murphy!

But anyway, I wouldnt prefer anyone but Stac' Dash. I just have.. a thing for black chicks.

Oh God, you're right. I forgot about her since she was only in one episode of the TV show (and as a different character). But she sure did have a good role in the movie. It's been years since I've seen it and I just plum forgot her. She has changed her look over time probably more than any of the girls. The only pic I could find of her looking like she did in "Clueless" is this one. She is in the middle.
http://i1.tinypic.com/rvk9rs.jpg

AS - where is she now, what's she been doing film wise:dunno:
She's been working on TV, having a leading role in the short-lived NBC show "Miss Match" and "The Singles Table" which I think is on hiatus. I would love to see her in movies again.

Alicia and Stacy Dash were both hot and hell in that movie and you are putting me on the spot to pick just one, but I finally went with Alicia.

Sorry but Brittney Morgan was a hag in that movie. She did not get hot until she went into plastic surgery.