• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Where On A Lady Do You Like To Empty Your Sack On?

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Since my cancer surgery, I don't have to worry about this ever again. It would be nice, but it is even nicer to know there are no more kids in my future.

ban-one

Works for panties
It depends on the moment, but I generally like cumming on her face after a hand job, in her mouth if she's gonna swallow after a blowjob or a facial or pearl necklace if she's not, on her tits/pearl necklace after tit fucking/tit job, in her pussy after vaginal sex, and in her ass after anal sex. While there's a certain allure to creaming a woman's ass, I don't really get shooting it up her back, and the few times I've pulled out of pussy to cum on a stomach was because she wanted to see me pumping away and how much I was giving her, which was then scraped up and happily ingested or scraped off into her pussy for my benefit. And it makes it so much better when they seem like they really enjoy getting it, where ever it may be.

Tiffany Tyler

Official Checked Star Member
I think you're right on point there, lady. We're men, and when we have orgasm, we wanna dump our sauce where we wanna dump our sauce and anywhere we fling it and it lands is the perfect place. For being so nice and open to options you would more likely receive a pearl necklace than some pearl bifocals. I'd like to thank you for all the fellas in your life that you have not cum-dodged. I don't know if they mentioned it but I'm sure it meant a lot to them.

Lol, I am certainly glad we agree, and those I still let fling their baby batter at me I will pass along your compliments too. ;)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/tiffany-tyler said:
Tiffany Tyler[/URL][/B], post: 8069292, member: 325333"]...and those I still let fling their baby batter at me...

Are you currently accepting applications for this position?

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/tiffany-tyler said:
Tiffany Tyler[/URL][/B], post: 8082711, member: 325333"]I probably should be a teensy bit more selective… Find me an application and I'll let you fill in out and send it to me ;P

Will a generic Sperm Bank application do?