• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's the oldest a guy can be so the woman is a "cougar"?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Sheldon is from Medford, which is a fictionalized version of my hometown of Lufkin. 😂
I know someone from Lubbock.

Mr. Daystar

That's a long haul from Lufkin. :eek:
All I know about Texas is, You guys put steer horns on Cadillac's, you have a lot of oil, you border Mexico, and the serial killer Dean Correll, who killed a bunch of young kids, and was murdered by his accomplice is from there. OH YEAH, and you have GREAT firearms laws.

Apparently the male equivalent is called a "manther"?

It's interesting how terminology on the subject can differ between genders on this topic (dating age-gaps), from cradle-robber, gold-digger, boy-toy etc...

Mr. Daystar

Apparently the male equivalent is called a "manther"?

It's interesting how terminology on the subject can differ between genders on this topic (dating age-gaps), from cradle-robber, gold-digger, boy-toy etc...
Funny, I always thought the male equivalent to a cougar was called pervert, or dirty old man. So if my wife leaves me, I'll be a manther, and not a dirty old man!

• Haha
Reactions: sj1

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I've always liked older women. My sexual history has a lot to do with it. When I was 17 years old I walked into my first massage parlor. The Korean gal I got musta been 50 and she had a perm. Her experience and the way she handled me thoroughly stealing my ghost marked me for life.

When I was in my early 20s I worked in a gym. I was friends with a woman who did Corporate Sales. She had a house in Topanga Canyon and had parties I would attend. At one of those parties I met an aerobics instructor that was in her 40s. She was confident and made it clear what she was after. She might have been 20 years older than me but was so sexy. She ended up passing me around to some of her other friends that were a similar type as her.

Then, as I got older, Cougars were more GILFs as I was looking for an older woman with that kind of lust in her eyes. Then I met Lemon Drop.

Mr. Daystar

Then, as I got older, Cougars were more GILFs as I was looking for an older woman with that kind of lust in her eyes. Then I met Lemon Drop.

That my friend, is the title of your biography.........

Mr. Daystar

So can you really bang cougars in your 30s?

I heard it was a 10 year age difference
Dude, this is America...presuming you live here...as long as she's 18, and consents, you can bang whom ever you would like. I wouldn't worry about labels, unless you have a bet with a friend, and are trying to set parameters for that bet, get out and start looking for the cougar, because you won't find her in here. Happy hunting.

Dude, this is America...presuming you live here...as long as she's 18, and consents, you can bang whom ever you would like. I wouldn't worry about labels, unless you have a bet with a friend, and are trying to set parameters for that bet, get out and start looking for the cougar, because you won't find her in here. Happy hunting.

No like can you bang "cougars" when you are in your 30s and have it be like a thing lol.

Mr. Daystar

No like can you bang "cougars" when you are in your 30s and have it be like a thing lol.
If you mean is there a word for it, I don't know, but You Might end up not getting the hottest of the pack. So likely you will end up having to settle for what's left at closing time, if you're looking for the hotter of the 40-45 year olds. But again, I reiterate, you are thinking about this way to much, and honestly, I haven't been on the hunt for over 25 years, so God knows how the hell it even works anymore. All I can say is quit making it so complicated so, if you're single go out and find someone who wants to bang you. If you're married, and going out for some side pussy, I can't say much besides, don't be a dick.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
So if I fuck a babe my age, but then she goes out next week and fucks a guy that's 22, was she a cougar when I fucked her or just when she fucked the other guy? 🤔

• Haha

Mr. Daystar

So if I fuck a babe my age, but then she goes out next week and fucks a guy that's 22, was she a cougar when I fucked her or just when she fucked the other guy? 🤔
Nah...just a tramp.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

Lemon Drop; a part-time hooker but full-time slut. She charges us old guys so she has money to pay the young guys.