• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

When they show the guys face while he's fucking. I mean that just ruins it for me eeeevery single time. And loud guys who moan like some cows or whatnot...

I'm sure I'll probably get flamed and called a pedant for this, but I'd like to take a moment to reflect on the phrase "I could care less."

I hate it. In fact, I hate it so much that whenever I hear/read someone use it, I instantly decide they're a moron, even if they were previously intelligent in my eyes. I just want you to think about the words, considering it's supposed to represent your apathy towards something : "I could care less." On my fair isle, we quite often use a similar, but more correct variation on the statement, to sum up how truly insignificant something is. Below I have put an example.

"Stiffy, do you know who got voted out of the X-Factor on Saturday?"
"No woman, I couldn't care less."

COULDN'T care less. There is no room for maneuver, I literally couldn't care less if I tried. It doesn't matter to me in the slightest, even one bit. If you're in a discussion about something and you try and tell them how much it truly matters not-one-iota to you by saying "I could care less" then you are not making sense. If you could care less, then you at least care a little, and with no quantification as to HOW MUCH you could care less, You Might even care lots! Do you see where I'm coming from?

Excuses are accepted for people for whom English is a second language and they heard the expression on Friends or something. Otherwise, STOP IT NOW.

Deepcover

Closed Account
The white knights on this website (It doesn't matter if you defend an OCSM 24/7 as a way of believing in getting laid, cause guess what? You won't get laid by your fav OCSM so keep dreaming....) and ppl on here who stereotype or judge others due to their ethnicity. I have judge others too but come on....have a lil empathy for once in your lives. Stop always pointing fingers or assume he or she is guilty or held responsible for their sins.

Overweight people on electric wheelchairs, you're not handicapped your just fat so get off your lazy ass and walk and maybe you wouldn't be so fat.

Those people at the grocery store that use the entire belt for a single tub of margarine when your arms are full of groceries, and you have no place to put them.

Also, I resent my title, I do know how to use the search function.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Isn't that because someone stole a script so they're having to change things?

Not as far as I've heard. Aaron Paul had tweeted that it was going to come out in July like the previous seasons did but then retracted it, saying he was premature with the release date. I'm inclined to think that the heads at AMC are just pulling a Sopranos-type of move with the fans.