• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What kind of hot girls (ethnicity) do you get a lot of in your area?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I never thought that you would talk about New Jersey like that.

Come to Keansburg, land of the pregnant teen pushing a stroller.

Lots of hot Indian (Asian) chicks but get them while they're young. They hit the wall early, hard, and overnight.

White girls with all hair colors are the majority... normal white girls, heavy/rock girls and maybe some bimbos etc. depending bit from this and that I guess...

well talking of race girls here are caucasian, talking of nationality we got macedonian, albanian, turkish, romas, etc...

I would personally love to be in a city in the USA where you have a lot of girls who are white but not a lot of blondes and bimbos. Have always struck out hard with these girls that seem to only go for jocks with male model faces or really rich guys. Then having to deal with their attitudes sometimes too. Heard here in America the southern states are full of bimbos and bottle blondes from a friend of mines and so is the west coast. So I guess anywhere in the northeast would mean more brunettes?

The area I wanna be in has to have a lot of Anne Hathaway, Gina Carano, Monica Bellucci, and Cobie Smulder kind of white girls.