• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What kind of car do you drive?

Buick Skylark. I ride in style.

My brother in law is a mechanic at a BMW-dealer and he ones said: "If I want to drive a Mercedes, I call a cab!":thefinger

Great oneliner!:bowdown:

My brother in law is a mechanic at a BMW-dealer and he ones said: "If I want to drive a Mercedes, I call a cab!":thefinger

Great oneliner!:bowdown:

That is great :D They were all mercs when I was in germany. I got another Jeep Laredo last summer to keep the miles off my Monte Carlo SS.

95 Grand Am
96 Grand Cherokee
84 Monte Carlo SS

Apparently I'm a believer in quantity over quality. I might get something from this century soon. The Monte Carlo is nice though.

blue ballz 22

Closed Account
newly aquired just yesterday, 1969 chevy camaro ss. flat black paint, all black interior, shitty engine, new 454 on the way, still deciding on the wheel and tire combo

Was going to say he stole my name then i noticed he joined 3 months before me, its just a coincidence I picked that name. I didnt steal it from the other one.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I don't own a car(don't got a license) but i want to own an Ferrari Enzo.

1990 Honda CRX DX. It's alright.
Stepping up to a BMW 3 series (E36 most likely, not sure on a 325is or 318is yet) next year.
I'm tired of the small hatch. I want a sporty small coupe, hehe.

Just a Ford.
Both my sons have BMWs (for the image you understand) but privately they reckon my Ford is effectively a better car. But it's got the blue oval on the front and that doesn't cut it.

Just a Ford.
Both my sons have BMWs (for the image you understand) but privately they reckon my Ford is effectively a better car. But it's got the blue oval on the front and that doesn't cut it.

The New Taurus SHO is quite a nice car!

A black 1996 Infinti G20 with 175,000 miles on it and no battery. I guess I am not getting that far at the moment.