• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Is Your Favorite Orange Soda Pop?

What Is Your Favorite Orange Soda Pop?

• Orange Crush

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Sunkist Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fanta Orange

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Shasta Orange

• Other Orange Soda Pop / Orange Drank

• Total voters

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
I'm an Orange Crush guy. Been drinking it since I was a kid. Used to love those thick, ice cold bottles you'd get out of machines at the gas station and other places. Orange Crush has that great refreshing, sweet, artificial orange taste. If I can't get an Orange Crush then Sunkist is my second favorite. Fanta is OK and is available at many fast food places. Haven't tried a Shasta Orange Soda Pop for awhile but I would if someone was nice enough to offer me one.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Orange Crush, Fanta Orange, Sunkist Orange, and Shasta Orange are all good. I'm going to vote the Crush. :D

I tried a new one that I also like, Stewart's Orange and Cream.

StewartsOrange&Cream.JPG

And if you can find it Dr. Brown's Orange Soda. It is also quite good.

DrBrownsOrange.JPG

DrakeM

I'm a lapsed atheist
I'm an Orange Crush guy. Been drinking it since I was a kid. Used to love those thick, ice cold bottles you'd get out of machines at the gas station and other places. Orange Crush has that great refreshing, sweet, artificial orange taste. If I can't get an Orange Crush then Sunkist is my second favorite. Fanta is OK and is available at many fast food places. Haven't tried a Shasta Orange Soda Pop for awhile but I would if someone was nice enough to offer me one.

Orange Crush or nothing. Hell, I could have been that kid in the 70's ad. Back in the 70s parents were dumb enough to think that it was healthier than other drinks because it had "orange" in the name.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Love me some Fanta Orange.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Orange Crush... but in the bottle. In the can it just doesn't taste the same.