• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good TV series you have watched?

Was this good? Because I refuse to believe it.
It was good. It wasn't brilliant, but for what it is with Rowan Atkinson and eps being 10 mins long it was a good binge laugh

It was good. It wasn't brilliant, but for what it is with Rowan Atkinson and eps being 10 mins long it was a good binge laugh
I just binged it and I agree.

Rowan is a one-note actor (literally every role he's had is basically a speaking Mr. Bean), but at least he's good at what he does. The short episode lengths really worked well - they keep your interest long enough, that you think - meh, I'll watch just one more - and before you know it, you're on the final episode :p

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
I do agree that 10 minute episodes are great though. I've been watching a load of Adult Swim stuff recently after I finished On Cinema. Currently on Tim and Eric, it's perfect to watch a couple of episodes here and there.

I do agree that 10 minute episodes are great though. I've been watching a load of Adult Swim stuff recently after I finished On Cinema. Currently on Tim and Eric, it's perfect to watch a couple of episodes here and there.
Speaking of Adult Swim, alot of their shows come on channel 4 in uk. Other than Rick and Morty, what other shows is worth watching on there? I've seen Teenage Euthanasia and Smiling friends from there

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
Speaking of Adult Swim, alot of their shows come on channel 4 in uk. Other than Rick and Morty, what other shows is worth watching on there? I've seen Teenage Euthanasia and Smiling friends from there
That's where I'm watching Tim and Eric Awesome Show, but they seem to have their other shows as well, plus Check it Out! with Steve Brule, but only the first two series of that for some reason. Not sure what else is on there but I think they have Aqua Teen Hunger Force and The Eric Andre Show too.

Venture Bros. is a classic. Highly recommended.

I realize it is still ongoing but I am enjoying "The Old Man" on FX/Hulu. It was just renewed for a second season.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
Only Murders in the building S2 has started
Yeah, can't wait to start this, first one was awesome.

Just started Station Eleven, mainly for Mackenzie Davis more than anything else. First episode was different from what I expected but really good.

Also been watching Hill Street Blues, Esterhaus is one of the great TV characters.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Harley Quinn (2019 - ). Seasons 1 & 2 available now on HBO Max.

Season 3 premieres July 28th.