• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I agree King Kong 2005 as directed by "Lord of The Rings" director Peter Jackson was another good movie
An updated version of the 1933 classic monster film
(The immortal line "It was Beauty killed the Beast" ooooooo yyyeeeaaahhhh )

Naomi Watts brillant actress
The movie was long and was a bit too dragged out especially that journey to Skull Island which seemed to take forever
But it does not take away from the fact King Kong 2005 is a great film.
Andy Serkis given Kong his personality through technology.
The fight scene between Kong and the three V-Rexes is epic to watch even now on youtube . The way how Kong is able to dispatch them.
That scene at the end where Kong dies and descendes down the side of the Empire State Building
(Brought tears to many viewers as they saw Kong not as a monster, but as a hero)

And give kudos too to Jack Black he gave the ruthless filmmaker his ruthless edge to make a dollar at any cost.

I agree King Kong 2005 as directed by "Lord of The Rings" director Peter Jackson was another good movie
An updated version of the 1933 classic monster film
(The immortal line "It was Beauty killed the Beast" ooooooo yyyeeeaaahhhh )

Naomi Watts brillant actress
The movie was long and was a bit too dragged out especially that journey to Skull Island which seemed to take forever
But it does not take away from the fact King Kong 2005 is a great film.
Andy Serkis given Kong his personality through technology.
The fight scene between Kong and the three V-Rexes is epic to watch even now on youtube . The way how Kong is able to dispatch them.
That scene at the end where Kong dies and descendes down the side of the Empire State Building
(Brought tears to many viewers as they saw Kong not as a monster, but as a hero)

And give kudos too to Jack Black he gave the ruthless filmmaker his ruthless edge to make a dollar at any cost.

the 1933 one makes me laugh with the special effects !!!!!!!!!!!

Gran Torino

download.jpg

download%20%281%29.jpg

the 1933 one makes me laugh with the special effects !!!!!!!!!!!

Hhhhhaaaaaa well said 2012i
Although back in 1933 the special effects would not have been the same technical level as they are now
It would have been more stop motion work with the models made out of clay and the method the camerapeople used to focus in and out of each shot.
King Kong 1933 was a epic back in its time
I think part of the old King Kong film stage was used for "Gone With The Wind"

I heard that Pacific Rim did great business which means a sequel is on the way in the near future. I would love to see a sequel or sequels to Pacific Rim.
I wonder what will be in "Pacific Rim 2"?
The huge vortex out in the Pacific where the Kaiju were emerging on seems to have been disconnected when "Gypsy Danger" was detonated.
Unless the aliens open another vortex.
Maybe a group of Kaiju got through the vortex before it was blown up.

Of course the challenge for a sequel is to repeat if not excede the success of the original