• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Noel_Cypress

Official Checked Star Member
Now I wanna see Paranormal Entity... I've been thinking about it but I've been going "ehhhhh..."

But I recently saw.. Gnomeo and Juliet XD Watched it drunk with a few friends and realized it's probably one of the most ADORABLE movies ever. haha.

Now I wanna see Paranormal Entity... I've been thinking about it but I've been going "ehhhhh..."

But I recently saw.. Gnomeo and Juliet XD Watched it drunk with a few friends and realized it's probably one of the most ADORABLE movies ever. haha.

If you can rent it or pick it up on DVD cheap then do so. But don't pay a silly price for it. Bargain bin price only.

I've yet to see Gnomeo and Juliet. My niece (who is six) has it on DVD I might tax it (steal it) from her and watch it then give it back afterwards. It looked funny from the trailer.

C

cindy CD/TV

The Guard Post (Korean horror movie).
Taken Extended Cut.
Hanna.

I bought the first two Entity movies from Amazon. It was the two of them in the one box for something like £6.

You can have Erin Marie Hogan and I'll take her mother from the movie!.

There are two more "shaky cam" type movies I've seen they are called "Atrocious" (a Spanish movie) and also "Episode 50" which I really like due to it having a Scottish guy in it (I live in Scotland) I like it when Scottish actors are used and they use our own accent and not forced to put on a fake one. Which by the way is MEGA RARE in Hollywood movies be it independent or mainstream movies. And it's through this rare occassion that his accent stands out more than any other accent.

Atrocious - 7/10.
Episode 50 - 8.5/10

OMG, I didn't know there was a sequel already! Yayyyy! :party: Thanks for clueing me in on that, as well as "Atrocious" and "Episode 50" -- I must add those to my list. :D

I saw the full thing on YouTube for free! It's a slow-starter, as has become the custom for these kinds of movies. I.E. it's a slow tension-builder. But the last 1/3 of the movie was off-the-charts scary, disturbing and unsettling. *shivering while remembering the screaming*

But even if you don't like the movie so much, Erin Marie Hogan is worth the watch! :D :yesyes:

OMG, I didn't know there was a sequel already! Yayyyy! :party: Thanks for clueing me in on that, as well as "Atrocious" and "Episode 50" -- I must add those to my list. :D

I saw the full thing on YouTube for free! It's a slow-starter, as has become the custom for these kinds of movies. I.E. it's a slow tension-builder. But the last 1/3 of the movie was off-the-charts scary, disturbing and unsettling. *shivering while remembering the screaming*

But even if you don't like the movie so much, Erin Marie Hogan is worth the watch! :D :yesyes:

Paranormal Entity 3: The Exorcist Tapes is the name of the movie here in the UK. I've no idea if that is the same title it uses where ever you live Cindy. But it is out there... waiting on you! lol I think if you love this whole shaky cam thing then you will like Atrocious with it's CREEPY maze the movie focuses on that is in the garden of the house in the movie. Episode 50 is like a group of people (the Scottish guy included) who go to a big building that has been off limits for years to do paranormal research and find more than they bargain for. Come back and let me know when you see Atrocious and also Episode 50 on my profile page as I want to talk to you about something to do with the Episode 50 movie.

Be Kind Rewind

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
The Last American Virgin (1982), great movie disguised in 80's cheese, with a realistic ending, excellent soundtrack too!

C

cindy CD/TV

Paranormal Entity 3: The Exorcist Tapes is the name of the movie here in the UK. I've no idea if that is the same title it uses where ever you live Cindy. But it is out there... waiting on you! lol I think if you love this whole shaky cam thing then you will like Atrocious with it's CREEPY maze the movie focuses on that is in the garden of the house in the movie. Episode 50 is like a group of people (the Scottish guy included) who go to a big building that has been off limits for years to do paranormal research and find more than they bargain for. Come back and let me know when you see Atrocious and also Episode 50 on my profile page as I want to talk to you about something to do with the Episode 50 movie.[/QUOTE]

Will do!

BTW, I don't know why I didn't post this here earlier. On Thanksgiving Day, my GF and I watched "Titanic." Jack and Rose ... I cried. My GF cried. Then we had "happy movie ending" sex! :D

And I just finished the new movie - Gunless.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Alexander Revisited The Final Cut (The theatrical sucks), Shutter Island (I didn't liked SI but finaly come round to accept it)