• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
The Incredible Hulk

Totally worth the 5 year wait for the GOOD movie. I dl'ed it and watched it and I'm gonna watch it again!!

Just saw "The Happening"
It was good...but...I don't know...guess I didn't like it like Night's other movies.
It was as confusing as the preview. It didn't make sense, even in the end. As pointless as a zombie flick I guess.

So bad yet I own it lol.

I liked Elektra but it should have been a much darker film. Maybe rated R. I definitely didn't like how they changed Typhoid Mary from the comics. She was nothing like her comic counterpart. Typhoid Mary is an assassin for the Kingpin and a schizophrenic and an abuse victim. Not an assassin for the Hand and doesn't have poison powers.

Marvel Movie Marathon:
Fantastic Four

The Incredible Hulk

Fucking awesome flick. Best comic book film since Batman Begins IMHO.

I agree. However my first place is a tie between Superman the Movie and Batman Begins. My second place is a tie between Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk.
Marvel Movie Marathon:
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

I just saw The Incredible Hulk. It's good but not as good as Iron Man. But better than the previous one with Eric Bana in it. I was thinking it may be because Edward Norton has more depth and skill as an actor than Eric Bana.

I just watched Incredible Hulk tonight. I was very happy with it. I got so giddy when I saw Abomination and Hulk running full tilt at each other for the 1st time. Such a good movie.

dick van cock

Closed Account
Recently saw Sling Blade for the first time. Its a pretty good movie.Billy Bob Thornton was great as Karl. John Ritter was pretty cool too, nice hairdoo he had.
One of the few 90ies classics. :thumbsup:

Marvel Movie Marathon:
Elektra
Elektra is a good movie ... but I'm afraid we're talking 'bout two different flicks

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055950/maindetails

Mmmmmhhh! Irene Papas! :banana:

I watched Herr Wichmann von der CDU (9 / 10)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0362719/

Brilliant documentary about a pathetic German conservative candidate (isn't that a pleonasm?)

Marvel movies are getting popular...how's the Marvel stock going?
I don't know, maybe I should look into buying some stock in the company. I'm having so much fun watching only Marvel films right now that when I'm finished I think I might keep it going with all of the other comic based films that I have.
Marvel Movie Marathon:
Hulk