• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

CaptBrandon

Closed Account
Great one up top, bro. Kubrick on Blu Ray rocks, as well as Hitchcock too. I am pre-ordering Strangers on a Train soon as well as his 3-D epic, too.

But Kubrick is one of my favorite of the big highly praised pretencious film makers.

Seinfeld XXX

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Horrible Bosses. Not too bad. Like The Hangover meets Nine To Five. Good performances. Oh, to get the gals Kurt got in that film!!

C

cindy CD/TV

"The Mist" -- better than I thought it was going to be. For all of you "Walking Dead" fans, please note that three major cast members show up in the film: the delightful and deliciously hot Laurie Holden (Andrea), Jeffrey DeMunn (oh, poor Dale :bawling:) and Melissa McBride (Carol, with the same sexy short hair style).
Any fans of the American version of "Being Human" will note the presence of the excellent (as well as dark and gorgeous) Sam Witwer!
Finally, there's Marcia Gay Harden. Smolderingly hot MILF. Everytime I have a sex fantasy about a ruthless and naughty teacher, MGH is always there! ;)

Also watching "The Village" again. IMO, this is a severely underrated gem by M. Night Shyamalan! :thumbsup:

CaptBrandon

Closed Account
"The Mist" -- better than I thought it was going to be. For all of you "Walking Dead" fans, please note that three major cast members show up in the film: the delightful and deliciously hot Laurie Holden (Andrea), Jeffrey DeMunn (oh, poor Dale :bawling:) and Melissa McBride (Carol, with the same sexy short hair style).
Any fans of the American version of "Being Human" will note the presence of the excellent (as well as dark and gorgeous) Sam Witwer!
Finally, there's Marcia Gay Harden. Smolderingly hot MILF. Everytime I have a sex fantasy about a ruthless and naughty teacher, MGH is always there! ;)

Also watching "The Village" again. IMO, this is a severely underrated gem by M. Night Shyamalan! :thumbsup:

Though I DO NOT agree with The Village part as I loathed that one, I LOVED the Mist. Criminally underrated Darrabont film based on King's short story. I love that my Blu Ray i includes the intended Black & White version as it was intended to be. LOVED that film's dark, downbeat ending even if I know that many hated/loathed it. I mean HOW rarely is a mainstream film that overly dark during it's final reel or so these days? Much respect to Frank & King I must say.

CaptBrandon

Closed Account
Am currently watchin' my Blu Ray director's cut of Luc Besson's Leon: The Professional.

Still a great one after all of these years, and I like the over 28 minutes or so of footage added back in here now. I always felt that the original film was flirting with greatness but sadly a bit lacking. Yeah him & his co-writing with Robert Mark Camen of hte good b-actioners over the years are cool but I sometimes forget that he started out as such a good, super-serious film maker in his own right if ya know what I mean.

I wanted to like The Mist because it is one of my favorite King stories and the movie was very true to the story and I liked it. Then the ending came and I just turned it off. I know King stories especially the short ones are hard to do into movies because they don't usually have endings film makers like but with The Mist it's like they tried to find the middle ground. Chose one or the other.

Luxman

#TRE45ON