• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what do you like to see at 50 plus milfs (or 60 plus milfs)

Patty Plenty

Official Checked Star Member
i had not seen this posts before. It's unbelievable that they don't want to shoot her.
As it's unbelievable that Katia has not a page on Freeones. I'm not a fan of DP just because in that kind of scene you see more of the guy than the woman, but to see Katia is always a pleasure. I agree on Georgette and Vanessa too, i don't know Kimberly Kupps.

I have tried 3 times to shoot for SCORE in the past few years, and they turned me down each time. First they said I was too well known, then they said my boobs were too big! I just had to laugh...boobs too big for SCORE? I ask you all, are my boobs too big? I even offered to do an anal scene, which I haven't done in a long, long time. Oh well...if you are interested in seeing me at 50/60 plus MILFS the only thing I can say is to write them and let them know! I am ready, willing and able.
PattyPlentyFront.jpg

twat36975248664224

Closed Account
If a women is still looking beautiful at 50 or 60yrs old + they deserve a good fucking, not to many women will look good at that age. Hats off to them :hatsoff:

I have tried 3 times to shoot for SCORE in the past few years, and they turned me down each time. First they said I was too well known, then they said my boobs were too big! I just had to laugh...boobs too big for SCORE? I ask you all, are my boobs too big? I even offered to do an anal scene, which I haven't done in a long, long time. Oh well...if you are interested in seeing me at 50/60 plus MILFS the only thing I can say is to write them and let them know! I am ready, willing and able.
View attachment 265909

Do you have your own website? If so you need any stunt cocks :D

Patty Plenty

Official Checked Star Member
If a women is still looking beautiful at 50 or 60yrs old + they deserve a good fucking, not to many women will look good at that age. Hats off to them :hatsoff:

Do you have your own website? If so you need any stunt cocks :D
Of course! Check out my babe section and you can find my website. Drop me a line from there...

twat36975248664224

Closed Account
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/patty-plenty said:
Patty Plenty[/URL][/B], post: 7393430, member: 746851"]Of course! Check out my babe section and you can find my website. Drop me a line from there...

Nice website design, I am following you on twitter "theTfixxx" and I'll send you an e-mail

I thought there were smart people at Score....
If you are too wellknown one can wonder why they did a photo shoot with Jenna Jameson...
And they have had bigger boobs than yours.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

Too well known=too fucking cheap to pay you what you're worth. Boobs were too big=if they do a shoot of you then they will have to find more like yours and pay for them. It may be time for you to gather your friends together and give the people what Scores doesn't want to deliver.

You know, seeing Patty Plenty talking on here has me thinking. She would like to work, is the right age group, is already famous so she'd be a great model for the site. I wonder how many other stars might be in her shoes, haven't worked in a while but are available. You should set up a "where are they now" type thing, track down names who haven't been active in a while and do shoots with them. It would be great publicity and you would probably get a lot of new subscribers from their fan bases.