• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what do you like to see at 50 plus milfs (or 60 plus milfs)

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I prefer from 24-37 for my ages.

I would love to see Georgette Parks do an anal scene. Katia do a DP. By the way, why doesn't Katia have her own Freeone's page? I would love to see them put some models on who they haven't so far, primarily Patty Plenty. Also Kimberlee Kupps, Sexy Vanessa, etc. There really are a hell of a lot of fantastic models over 50 who they won't seem to shoot, for whatever reason. For example, I happen to be a friend of Patty Plenty and know that she has been offering to shoot for them for over 2 years now, and they keep refusing her. First they told her she was "too well known" and another time they told her her tits were "too big". Can you imagine that? Anyway, I know she even offered to do an anal scene with them, and she gave up doing anal about 10 years ago. If you all would like to see Patty Plenty taking it up the dirt road on 60 plus MILFS (she actually was born in 1948), please make your voices heard to those who have the power there and maybe your dreams will come true.

For example, I happen to be a friend of Patty Plenty and know that she has been offering to shoot for them for over 2 years now, and they keep refusing her. First they told her she was "too well known" and another time they told her her tits were "too big". Can you imagine that? Anyway, I know she even offered to do an anal scene with them, and she gave up doing anal about 10 years ago. If you all would like to see Patty Plenty taking it up the dirt road on 60 plus MILFS (she actually was born in 1948), please make your voices heard to those who have the power there and maybe your dreams will come true.

i had not seen this posts before. It's unbelievable that they don't want to shoot her.
As it's unbelievable that Katia has not a page on Freeones. I'm not a fan of DP just because in that kind of scene you see more of the guy than the woman, but to see Katia is always a pleasure. I agree on Georgette and Vanessa too, i don't know Kimberly Kupps.