• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What brunette starred in a recent film called Forbidden Passions?

OK, there was just a pretty hot softcore movie on HBO called Forbidden Passions. It was about a female cop (maybe she was a PI) who went undercover to find out what happened to a missing stripper or call girl or something like.
Anywho, I've never seen her before but the main character was this SMOKING HOT brunette w/a very flat chest but I didn't mind in the least. I dozed off and didn't catch her name in the credits.
When I go to Mrskin or imdb, they only list a film called Forbidden Passions that came out in '96. I'm almost positive the film I just saw was fairly recent (from the last 4 or 5 years) and the plots don't seem to match.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I checked HBO's site and it only lists 2 of the actresses in it ... and I don't believe either of them is the one I mean.
I also looked at amazon and all I could see was that othe Forbidden Passions from '96.
If anyone could help me out, I'd be eternally greatful. Thanks in advance!

dave_rhino

Closed Account
See theres this invention called the internet, and on this they have websites. And on these websites they have information, like for example the actors in a movie or tips on making anal sex easier. And to find any certain website they have things called search engines.

Stop me when it gets too complex.

One of them is called Google, and it is your friend.

Hey jerks -- if you read my post, you would see that I DID look on the Internet and my search was unsuccessful, so I figured I'm come here and ask.

If anyone does know, please let me know.

Thanks.

I think I found the same information on HBO that you did. Only two actresses were listed. Are you sure the girl you're looking for wasn't Ariana Jollee? She's one of the ones listed and IS a brunette with a fairly flat chest. If it's not her, it seems strange that your girl was a main character but is not listed in the credits. Hope I could help.

I checked some Ariana Jollee sites and I really don't think that was her.
For all I know, hbo might just pick the first 3 people alphabetically to put on their site.
I'm pissed b/c it's on Cinemax later this month (which I don't have) but not HBO = (