• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are your 10 Points to get a woman for sex?

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
1) Lies,Lies and more lies.

The better liar you are the better - works every time,especially on the naive :thefinger

Happy Cunting :wave2:

it is depressing how stupid some of the things guys say are.

Anyway every girl is different, so what works with one of us will not with another.

honesty is the best policy - they either wanna fuck you or they dont. With the execption of getting a girl hammerd (very wrong) be honest and yourself, if you feel there is some chemistry then go for the kill - if shes up for it shell respond and good luck hopefully you'll have great sex! Its a massive turn off for me if i feel im being worked, if you wanna have sex with me, let me know dont try and trick me! x

Actually, what we really want is a man that acts normal and isn't afraid to be himself and who has a good sense of humour. Also, don't act like you're interested but be interested. Don't say what you think we want to hear, if you understand women you'll know what to say. Make us feel special. When you're going out with a woman, make her feel she's the most beautiful woman in the world. And we're also suckers for chivalry.

Cassie.

You talk like my mother! :D I mean, all of that I know, of course I could be this kind of guy. But... But! - Now it comes: :D

This system doesn´t works for getting a girl. It just works for dialogues like this:

"Oh, sweet boy you are! You could be my best friend! Let´s go to burger king on monday! Maybe I´ll see a beautiful young guy there! And if not, who cares? Than you - my good friend - are on my side and we talk about movies and jokes!"

But most girls aren´t that nice and friendly. And this is the big problem! Girls are bad and evil! And boys are friendly. The guys get problems because of that. The girls do what they want with friendly guys. They get everything paid and then the girls leave and go to the next guy. Do the same shit and go again to the next guy. Loop. Rewind. Their system works a bit like the work of a DJ! :rolleyes:

It worked for me with Cassie :cool: But you're right about one thing, girls are evil :D

Be truthful in what you say. Its hard to find a woman most woman look at you like your not even serious. Like they wouldn't start a relationship with you, but I can understand that because of feelings and emotions. But, whatever some people will not ever get away and lay low. That's all I'm looking for a woman to settle down with. I don't see it happening. I wish it really would, but I have to face the truth.

That's all I'm looking for a woman to settle down with. I don't see it happening. I wish it really would, but I have to face the truth.

You never know. I felt the same way for a long time, until I met "her". Who knows, things can always change in an instant. Especially with the attitude you say you have. Truth means alot to women, especially nowdays.