• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Water

Golden Draak Ale 10.5% Went STRAIGHT to my head!

Gin and Tonic with Bombay Sapphire being the gin. In light of the recent controversy over Chick-fil-a entering the culture wars with comments about homosexuality, I thought I would avoid an unpleasant situation with the makers of Bombay Sapphire and I sent them a letter saying that, should they take a political or social position with which I disagree, I would . . . still continue to drink their gin like it's water.

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
Gin and Tonic with Bombay Sapphire being the gin. In light of the recent controversy over Chick-fil-a entering the culture wars with comments about homosexuality, I thought I would avoid an unpleasant situation with the makers of Bombay Sapphire and I sent them a letter saying that, should they take a political or social position with which I disagree, I would . . . still continue to drink their gin like it's water.

Well said sir. If you are going to drink Gin, thats the one to drink. Drinking it in the morning deserves a rep...wish I could.

I"m finishing off a 500 ml."bandit" boxed wine. Chardonnay flavor with a nice citris finish.

Cheers

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
Limeaide on the rocks!