• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

we need more threads like this:

performers guide threads very useful ?

• yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No sorry, I will agree with ******** and say good luck to you.

I think they're great and it's a shame A&J isn't around to update or continue them. But, I don't think you'd find them as good if done by regular members. What with the edit time being only 10 minutes, it'd be impossible to regularly update the main list(s) in the first few posts.

I think they're great and it's a shame A&J isn't around to update or continue them. But, I don't think you'd find them as good if done by regular members. What with the edit time being only 10 minutes, it'd be impossible to regularly update the main list(s) in the first few posts.

there are already a lot of threads that featuring particular girls (for example from ddfprod network) sorting these out (and nothing else) in a big guide even would help a lot i believe. i came with this idea and keep mentioning ddfprod because most of the girls there presented only with first names and only those who are real fans knows their full names.

http://www.1by-day.com/models.php?search=M

see the link above, two mikis, three mercedes', morgans, martinas, marinas etc...

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
but you have a point since a regular member can not add more than 5 links that's why i'm whining :p

Five links PER POST.

Just copy and paste your links to a notepad file and post 5 more links.. ten minutes later. Repeat ad nauseum.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I don't purchase paysite memberships so it really does me no good!