• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

was that really Twistys?..

I had a very strange experience. I signed up for the 2 day trial at Twistys. I tried watching a video but I was either redirected to a page asking me to select a plan or told to "upgrade now". I chatted with a representative who told me that I already watched 3 videos, although I never watched even one second. I was very disappointed. One would have thought that such a well-known network like Twistys would be better organized! I checked many times, because the whole thing looked like a scam. To be sure I changed my paypal account after that (if it was a scam, they only got 1 dollar out of me), and of course I did not provide credit card codes. So, can you tell me? This is the site I was into, is it the real thing or not? https://www.twistys.com

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
That's the website. Pro-Biller would be the group you'd be talking too concerning billing issues and tech support matters. It's not the same with the new layout. Blame the webmaster. Many models who had multiple photo galleries and videos (let's say > 15 scenes), only have a few photo galleries and scenes now (3 or 4) .. Navigation is also quite bad in there. Very hard to find models. Until they fix it, which is highly unlikely. They (Manwin/Mindgeek) ruined a really good thing.