• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

War of the Worlds

I'll go see it when it comes out, I think it looks pretty good, plus I think Tom Cruise is good in most action movies he does.

Fuck yeah,Im sooo there !! . . .

i love the old radio braodcast of it, did you know that people actually jumped off of buildings because they thought that it was real? but yea, im so there, it looks absalutely awesome.

The trailor looks great and Speilberg can do a lot with 125 million and Tom Cruise at his disposal.

Brino

Banned
thx_0125 said:
Spilberg + Cruise? Minority Report was cool, lets see if the can do it again

I didn't like Minority Report, I don't really know why I didn't like I just didn't. :2 cents:

Yeah it is a promised success I think, i wish there was a longer trailer cause i actually have no clue what its about it just seems cool

This is how the World will come to an end,you can count on that !! . . See this movie now !! 5/5

McRocket

Banned
Okay..here is a near totally useless trivia question.

What was the name of the US bomber that dropped the nuclear bomb on the aliens in the original movie?

Okay...a TOTALLY useless trivia question.

What a great flick! saw it yesterday! Highly recomended, one of the best alien sci fi since the original Alien!

man i saw this movie yesterday and i loved it. the end i was not thrilled at, dont want to give anything away so i will just say that.

i also snuck into batman begins afterward with my wife. I had seen it previously but she had not, we only missed the first 30 minutes and she enjoyed both of the movies