• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Want to see the winner of the 2013 Miss FreeOnes? Look inside!

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
The contest is over now? Time for less pink around here....get ready for it guys. :1orglaugh

Congrats to the winners. I don't know anything about all this Christy Mack drama (because this year I actively decided NOT to get involved in this years contest due to drama- high five to me) but if she WAS doing what people are claiming she did, then she's given me even more reason to not enter next year too. Glad to see a few of my fav girls win and do well though :clap: GO BUY SOMETHING PRETTY!!! :)

SabrinaDeep

By the way: grats to all who grabbed the money and my special thoughts go to Julia and Vicky who are going to donate their money for a good cause. Grats to Christy though. She won using any weapon she had and she had good ones. This is how it works. When i signed up for MFO i knew the rules and i'm not talking about voting from different devices because i know ppl have voted for me, for Julia, for, Vicky, For Miss, For Jaana, for Briana etc from different devices too. I don't like Ms. Mack: she is brushed, she has "big shoulders" (read Brazz), she is definitely not "elegant" in the way she relates towards fans and competition (see the tweet), she is an easy "horse" to bet on (see Brazz). But she got more votes than anybody else and that means that many ppl love her, one way or another. So, grats. Get a grip, guys, that's how it is. I'd like to have a special thought for Mandy Flores, here, who at a certain point understood how things work and she focused on her career rather than on fried air. Well, Mandy...you know what i mean.
Grats to the winners, love to all the participants (yeah, to you too Anders :p ).

R

RogueAlan

Christy is smokin, no doubt.
I confess i am sad... had hoped to see the gals that put up with us all year...
Mandy Flores, Miss Hybrid, Sabrina Deep, Jaana, and the gals that really play with us during the competition... Brianna Lee, Lolita Borgia, Andi Land, XO Giesele, as well as my perenial favorites, Vanilla and Peaches, get all the way...

then again, they all couldn't win, could they?
I hadn't seen or heard of Ms. Shake before the contest, so the real winner so far as i'm concerned is me.
And Mandy and Miss Tart and Brianna did great. Lolita and Andi & Gisele offered little bits that made me smile or do other things.

It was without hesitation another great contest. I'm already looking forward to next year's, and anyone who's whining makes Petra Roald et al considering changing it has a big stick karma comeuppance coming.

To each and every young lady who participated, THANK YOU.
to the winners, CONGRATS. hope to keep seeing y'all on the boards.

Pax,
RA

And your 2013 winner of Miss FreeOnes and the $10,000 grand prize is newcomer Christy Mack! A huge congratulations from FreeOnes on your win!

Christy Mack was added to FreeOnes a year ago (March 2012) and almost instantly became a rising star. By June 2012 she hit the top 50 and has remained at the top ever since! If you're looking for her work, take a look at sites like BangBros, Wicked, Brazzers, RealityKings and TeamSkeet!

And of course there's another congratulations in order! The 9 additional places in Miss FreeOnes! It's no small thing to be in the top 10 out of 255 girls! So, in order of 2nd to 10th, here are the other 9 winners!

Miss FreeOnes overall compettion:
#1 Christy Mack ($10,000)
#2 Julia Ann ($1,000)
#3 Siri ($1,000)
#4 Vicky Vette ($500)
#5 Miss Hybrid ($500)
#6 Aletta Ocean ($100)
#7 Eve Laurence ($100)
#8 Jessica Jaymes ($100)
#9 Eva Notty ($100)
#10 Phoenix Marie ($100)

And here are the final 3 places of the categories! Again, congrats ladies for an awesome showing! There was some stiff competition in these categories right up to the end!

The prizes are as follows for the categories: $2,500; $500; $250

Best Cam Girl:
#1 Briana Lee
#2 Xo Gisele
#3 Taylor Stevens

Best Euro Babe:
#1 Aletta Ocean
#2 Miss Hybrid
#3 Marry Queen

Best Adult Model:
#1 Andi Land
#2 Brianna Lee
#3 Lucy OHara

Best Newcomer:
#1 Christy Mack
#2 Jaana Ruutu
#3 Anissa Kate

Best OCSM:
#1 Miss Hybrid
#2 Briana Lee
#3 Mandy Flores

A big thank you to all contestants who signed up and particpated in the 2013 Miss FreeOnes contest! A thank you to all the FreeOnes visitors, fans of the girls, and FreeOnes Members who stuck through the contest supporting your favorite girls! Here's to you! :glugglug:

[/center]

Congratulations to all the contestants and winners for a job well done !

Congratulations especially to Christy Mack for becomming the reigning queen of FO ! She is HOT and I love her tats and unique style !

Thanx to all the sponsors and FO staff for putting together such a fantastic contest...can't wait to do it again next year !

Congratulations to the deserving winners in their respective categories

OCSM Miss Hybrid the only category which can't be hacked or scripted by anonymous votes

Best Cam Girl Briana Lee

Best Adult Model Andi Land

Also, well done Jaana and Mandy

As for Miss Twitter sponsored and hosted by Freeones.....meh

Congratulations to Miss Hybrid on becoming our Best OCSM for 2013

Congratulations to Briana Lee on becoming the Best Cam Girl for 2013

Congratulations to Andi Land on becoming the Best Adult Model for 2013

Congratulations also to Mandy Flores, Jaana Ruutu and all the other girls

JaanaRuutu

Thanks to everyone here who's been sending me love - some of you have never even spoken to me before, so that's awesome that you're finally being open about your Jaana love.

The trolls have taken to leaving nasty comments on my babe section again. It's interesting that all of these trolls have the same typing style. Someone must have a lot of time on their hands and a pretty large obsession with me.

Not the finish I was hoping, for the 2 girls I supported.

It comes to something when 5th-2nd-1st & 5th feels quite a disappointment, but well done Miss Hybrid for retaining OCSM title.:clap:

Congrats also to other winners & girls in prize level high placings.:clap:

I wonder if Christy Mack will use the prize money on a decent hairdresser, or maybe she could get a freeones tattoo.:dunno:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Congratulations to the all girls from here, who managed to make the final round. Well done Bri and Andi for the excellent win.

Thank you to everyone who voted for me and to the girls who asked you to support my team.

A special thank you to Mandy, for stepping out of the OCSM, to try and give me a better shot at it, I appreciate it.

Good luck to the ladies for next year...-- At least there won't be Zander to bother about, unless she sets up another account to try and attack you and your fans. Second thoughts, maybe she has a few voting ones ready just in case of casualties.

Kisses

Miss OCST 2013...--

Like Ric Flair, an American Professional wrestler, used to say...., "If you're not cheatin', you're not tryin' hard enough!"

It's a kin to what Former Wrestler and Governor Jesse Ventura said as well.

Win if you can, lose if you must but always cheat :)

What's done is done. I am appreciative I got to contribute to the voting this time around. (I also can stop being annoying about mentioning this fact over and over so this should be the last time I do... probably). I believe that FO members did play a huge part in getting our favourites to the top if not as close as possible to there. Next year I plan to do the same.

Keep supporting your favourites. Now with the Miss FreeOnes competition done, doesn't mean you can't continue to show them some love.

Ok, I just wanna be clear. It doesn't really matter to me who wins Miss Freeones, it's just a contest. Personally, I think NOBODY deserves it more than Miss Hybrid, Briana Lee, Mandy Flores, Jaana Ruutu, Sabrina Deep.....or any of the lovely ladies who ACTUALLY post stuff on this website occasionally. These are beautiful, classy women who actually take time to communicate with their fans. Whether Christy cheated or not, that's not for me to decide. I wish her no ill will, and hope she has a long career ahead of her. But what she did takes away from all the hard working OCSMs, and taints the whole thing. There's a rule that members with less than 50 posts can't vote on stuff, that should apply to the contest as well. I say, if an OCSM or contestant hasn't posted anything in more than 3 months.....they shouldn't be allowed to enter. Something to think about....

Oh yeah, and for the record - I do not find Christy attractive at all. I could live with the tattoos, but the shaved haircut just turns me off. If that does it for you, then you're welcome to it.....