• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vivian Silverstone

Re: Vivian Silverstone!

Some more news, why she left the buisness in 2001. It is right that she was pregnant. There are some movies while she was pregnant. But after that, she finished with the buisness. I've talked with her about posting some new pics of her here, but she did not allow me that, because, she is now just a normal person and her and my private life should stay private. So sorry for that.

Maybe she'd be interested in marking out a solo career modeling thongs, bikinis, wet t-shirts, etc.???

You know, strictly softcore stuff...

:dunno:

Ur idea is good. Maybe she will modeling for Fashion-Catalog, but not more. She will do no hardcore or softcore. Because she is a mum now and she wanna that her private life is save for us. I can ask if i get a complete movie and pic list of her. I don't know if she knows all that. Maybe that will help u all. But more i can't do, sorry, She is just happy, that i saved her from all her bad times. Maybe i can post a non-nude pic from her and me in garden.

song500, if you've done what you've claimed, which is to remove her from a dangerous situation, and help her out, without the hope or expectation of sex (at least as a substantial factor), then that's a good thing. Actually, it's just kind of hard to believe, though...

But if it's true, then good for you - I owe you a beer.

song500, if you've done what you've claimed, which is to remove her from a dangerous situation, and help her out, without the hope or expectation of sex (at least as a substantial factor), then that's a good thing. Actually, we all think you're full of it.
Fixed.

Yes we have sex of course!
I just thought a link for u all, because there will be no new pics.
I will delete all webadresses with her and i found this adress above, she won't see herself in the movie or on pics.

Last edited:

Yes we have sex of course!
I just thought a link for u all, because there will be no new pics.
I will delete all webadresses with her and i found this adress above, she won't see herself in the movie or on pics.

Cmon now...Put a spy cam in your room.
Then link us the video.
Share.

Hey, nice try. But no chance.There are so many pics and movies from her that should be enough. If she would noticed that, she would be very angry, disapointed and she would leave me then. That would be not good!!! for me it is still crazy that she is here with me, i never have expected that. I haven't expected also a date with her. I just asked her and she said yes.....! Nice.

the epilogue to this story is way more dull then the what we had going on before. Can you just say she's missing again and start posting weird stuff, just for old times sake. Ah those halcyon days long since gone by when a random dude was searching out a starlet in trouble. Those were the days.

I know u guys think i tell lies. I can imagine that. Not long ago i was just a fan from Vivian Silverstone. I have all her movies (and that are about 200) and pis (even more, of course). Bu then i have found her on a webcam page and i get in touch with her. Very fast she noteiced that i was different from all other guys. Ok, i love her body etc and i cum for it, but there was much more. Like i've wrote before, i have asked her for a date and she has just said:"Yes, why not, u are so good to me." Even my best friends thought i would tell lies, but then they have seen her in real and so everything was fine. Maybe another one of u could have had this chance with her. It was very simple. Really. So all enjoy her movies and pics.

I know u guys think i tell lies. I can imagine that. Not long ago i was just a fan from Vivian Silverstone. I have all her movies (and that are about 200) and pis (even more, of course). Bu then i have found her on a webcam page and i get in touch with her. Very fast she noteiced that i was different from all other guys. Ok, i love her body etc and i cum for it, but there was much more. Like i've wrote before, i have asked her for a date and she has just said:"Yes, why not, u are so good to me." Even my best friends thought i would tell lies, but then they have seen her in real and so everything was fine. Maybe another one of u could have had this chance with her. It was very simple. Really. So all enjoy her movies and pics.

The thing is...Everyone in this forum is expected to follow the perverts code of conduct....
Rule 1-You shall share ALL you videos and pics with your fellow perverts.
And you are breaking that rule.If you do not redeem yourself you will burn in the ninth circle of Hell ( the circle of traitors to county...traitors to its fellow man traitor to GOD).
You Sir are charged of betraying these three principles.And I find you guilty and i sentence you to burn in Hell.

we're not ask for a picture of you dicking her or doing the Portuguese breakfast or anything. Just you and her in a regular pic or... you with her chained to the wall. Whatever.

Ok i will show a pic from her and me the next days. And sorry i can't load the movies or pics all up. I have not really the software to cut movies etc. and no idea how it works.

Thanks, thechosenone, well she is a very good girl with a very big heart. And im sorry again for the trouble i have done here, and sorry that i can't post any pics or movies from her. I think maybe a list from all her scenes she has done. I won't hurt her heart at any time.
Once i was just her fan, now im her man, It is still a wonder for me.