• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

virgin or not?

virgin?

• yes

Votes: 41 34.2%
  • no

Votes: 79 65.8%

• Total voters
I lost mine on my 18th birthday.

Been on a pretty good spree since then.

The female I lost it to, we have both been married and divorced since and have always kept a sexual connection since.

My b-day is tomorrow, guess I need to give her a call and celebrate my b-day!!!

Lost mine when I was 16....I'll be 21 tomorrow :)

U dont want to know how old i am i way pass 27 Im probualy the oldest virgin in here and i dont care . I would have lost it at 16 but it went pearshaped when i was rumbled by my YTS Teacher

Last edited:
I do also belive that around 3% of men wont ever loose there virginity i read in a servey . They might not sound like much but u take the male population on earth and work out 3% of it its going to be Millions

Was 18. Broke up with her now.

I read that lots of you married the girl you lost your virginity with. That's scary man.

georges

Staff member
man said:
I read that lots of you married the girl you lost your virginity with. That's scary man.

can you explain me why is it scary, i don't get it?:confused:

georges said:
can you explain me why is it scary, i don't get it?:confused:

exactly, its not always a one-night-stand that people loose their virginity of..
and if you love the person you first had sex with, I dont see whats scary with it

What I meant was that most of you (them) got married pretty quick. Married with their first girlfriend. With their first lover. No others. Don't know what age you were when you married, but it deems me pretty young.

To me, that's scary.

i agree with the scary statement. That's like eating Vanilla Ice cream for the rest of your life, without ever even trying strawberry. Oh my god, what about sherbert!!!

georges

Staff member
i don't see what is scary of being married young from the moment when the persons are happy that what counts

not

I myself admire someone who marries the lady (or men) they lost their virginity to. I just couldn't do it.

The girl I lost my virginity was probably the best sexual partner I have ever had. We had some wild sex back and our day and still hook up from time to time. We did about every sexual thing together in the mono form. I probably could've married her but we were both young and I was getting ready to go off to college. Going to college I just don't think I could've stand passing up the hotties and wild parties and all. And later on in life going out to the clubs and all I just think I chose the right path by exploring different flavors.

Brino

Banned
I dont think it's a good idea getting married early for various reasons. When youre young and a virgin I dont think you really know what youre doing when you get married. I mean youre going to be with that person for the rest of youre life and if you get married young then that's a long time. With the prevalence of divorce in our society You Might not want to rush into marriage to quickly! Plus you gotta test the waters first! ;) :)

da_Sickness said:
yep... we gotta test the all the great rivers... and oceans before we settle down in the hot tub... u kno what i mean

:cool:

if not that stay on land because im afraid of the oceans with all the waves and they wont want me out there anyway so I stay home at land, in my forest.. my boat is big enough for the oceans but the mariner isnt good enough

if you know what I mean :(

Last edited:
Not a virgin here, lost it when i was 17 to the man i love and i am with now and will be with for the rest of my life. My fiancee!!!

Angelbaby said:
Not a virgin here, lost it when i was 17 to the man i love and i am with now and will be with for the rest of my life. My fiancee!!!

Congrats, Angelbaby and Mr. Bojangles (I hope that's not a wrong assumption that I just made)