• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Very soft bondage

Hi I'm looking for lesbian videos with very soft bondage. That means that there's absolutely no pain involved for the girl which is tight down. She can't be uncomfortably tight down either, hogtied or with a ball in their mouth or something like that. I love a lot of teasing with stroking. And the touching of the pussy is very delayed. The cat and mouse video with jana cova and Penny Flame from danni.com is a perfect example of a video like that. The "initiation" video from Jo's sexy college diaries is a very good example too. There is also a clip from 21st sextury where a girl ties sandy and is very nice to her. Verbal tease is a good bonus too.

Do you guys know of any videos like that? or at least remotely like it? I hope you understand what I'm looking for, otherwise just ask :)

hmm links don't work but basically they are all videos of girls jacking of men which have their hands tied to something

Not quite bondage vids more like movies with lesbians in bondage plots:

my favored comes from this movie:

003.jpg

gallery

http://www.boundheat.com/new/the_collectors_edition/the_collectors_edition.html

i'm looking for a clip of a girl getting fucked from behind, 'face down ass up' kind of thing, with her wrists tied behind her back

:dunno: