• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vanilla De Ville / Vanilla DeVille

Re: Vanilla De Ville

I just shot Vanilla two times for Naughty America and she was amazing! Here is the blog entry about it....

http://cwians.typepad.com/christian.../my-friends-hot-mom-my-first-sex-teacher.html

6a00e54fa3ec7c883301156f81b10c970c-800wi

Yes!!!!!! I LOVE Nilla, can't wait to see these scenes :D

Hello Vanilla,

I've been a fan of yours for years and I gotta say you are extremely gorgeous honey. Goddess of hot! Keep up the awesome work babe. ;)

Oh...I gotta say that I really love your french manicured nails. They are super sexy. They are definitely the cherry on my Vanilla sundae:D

Vanilla DeVille

Official Checked Star Member

Lets just the hope the scene isnt with Christian that would leave for a less than desirable scene

Christian worked behind the camera this time around. He directed two of the three scenes I shot for NA. He was amazing... I just love him to death!!

P.S. Christian is a hottie!! ;)

Vanilla first I have to say I really enjoyed your site while I was a member..But why pick Naughty America to do your first scene outside your site? Naughty America is a fastly fading network that basicly has been on the brink of bankruptcy for the last yearnow..I would have thought Brazzers would have been the better place to do a scene with..Brazzers has better scene quality and far better directers. They really blow away anything Naughty America has going right now the difference between these 2 networks really isnt comparable anymore.

Re: HELL YEAH (pt5): Vanilla DeVille

BURP for the other side of the world!!

damn roald your the man i had no idea who she was until i saw this now i must go check out more thanks kind sir

She wants me.

Yeah, I know she doesn't know me, but she wants me.

I can tell.

*dream*

Re: HELL YEAH (pt5): Vanilla Deville

My, my, my ... what do we have here then? I thought I lost this pair of glasses 4 months ago!!! Yippy, I can see again :nanner::nanner::nanner:

Oh ... right ... yeah .... she's hot :thumbsup: